Reviews for Jealousy and Gifts
Hanged Man chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is still one of my favorite series (sigh). Great story-write another!
Senshi Of Sadness chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Well, there you are your review. I like it a bunch to say the least. I was in love with this series when I first read it, and I have it whole still. I'm happy there is a fanfic about it. But can't really explain why, though...

Really nice job.

See ya
mjws1968 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I dont want the money lol. You did very well considering you only read the second book, you have the nature of the power down pretty well. In the first book you see Kerish's nine year old cousin undergo the ceremony to make him one of the Godborn, this and a ceremony undertaken after conception and before birth is what gives a child the powers of the godborn, Forollkin did not undergo the initial one, but did the second when he was nine I believe so the genetic potential for godborn powers exists within him and maybe the close bond with his brother will enable Kerish to bring them to fruition.

Again, very well written.
NaginiFay chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Do I get the money? :P I saw this was Seven Citadels and just had to read it. I love the series. My library doesn't have the whole series anymore. I was so mad when I went to check the third one out and found out the person before me lost it! I just Gidjabolgo don't you? This was a very good exploration of the wierd link between the two brothers.