Reviews for Surrender to the Nightmare
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I read Sincerity and the Truth yesterday and decided to work my way through your fics when I could. I'm very sorry to see you haven't posted, at least here on fanfic since 2007. For what's it worth, I wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying your pieces. A nice light touch, good characterization, and a lot of fun to read.

Phoebe
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
perfect.
xsilicax chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was good!

It left me vaguely dsturbed by the end; I'm not sure in myself that Sam has completely lost hope yet, but he's definitely getting there.

I also think that Dean will do it when the time comes. When he can look Sam in the face and only see yellow eyes he'll do it.

I loved the way you used Sam's reality as his nightmare, and his sleep as safe. Reality is the one you can't wake up from.

Cathy.
CCWhite chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
too bad Sam can't see that Dean is the only one that can save him. :/
Lilly B chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
that was a really good tag! it was definitely different from all the other's i've read and i think it was very fresh and original. i really enjoyed reading your perspectives on BUABS!
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Ouch.

Congratulations, you've managed to get the same reaction out of me as BUABS did... Everything I could possibly say boils down to 'Ouch'.

This hurts because it sounds too true. Too plausible. Too easily imaginable.

And you're right about the desire for fluff. Dear deities, how much do I long for fluff...

Check out Pyrebi's "When by Now and Tree by Leaf" and its sort of sequel "Sleep Wake Hope and Then". They're about Sam and Jess and my own fluffbunny was sated.;)

Thank you for this.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow. Awesome. Catch ya on teh flip side.
friendly chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
great job... that was really good
Tally-Ally chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
wow..

i'm speechless.. it was that good )