Reviews for Kind Connections
roundnround chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
oh my,, i love this. i hope you will consider to continue this,,
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Yep, Dante definitely knows more than what John Winchester imparted in his journal. On the other hand, I can see the contrast imparted by Dante's rather bitter line. "Even if it was my brother – shit, especially if it was my brother – seems like it'd get old." Summed that up pretty well, didn't he?

Sam is wary while Dean's pretty chill, hanging out with Dante. Probably because they're kindred spirits. They have enough similarities to hit it off so they did. Quite spectacularly in fact.

Reading reminded me of my short stint with the game. The never ending demons that seemed to pop up everywhere in front of Dante's shop and it was only the beginning. Awesome game no doubt. Didn't stand a chance though. I got a quick Game Over. XD
fanii punk chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh man now I really want you to keep going! Seriously though, this has great potential to keep going. Whether or not you add anything, this was fantastic. Oh man I don't want to be pushy, but holy crap you should keep going. Your insight on characters and writing style is fantastic and I'd love to see this crossover keep going! Again I'm not trying to be pushy, I just really want MOAR! Hahaha sorry U_U
gillykat chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
you should make would be intresting,dante and the winchester boys fighting together.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Finally someone who sees the same thing I do- Supernatural and Devil May Cry are in the same universe. I loved it! It's a great story with great characters and even though it's only one page it makes you feel like you do after you just read a really good book. I loved the story. A million stars!
EarthDragonAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This is a really good first chapter. You could make this story into something awsome. Please update! *puppy dog eyes*

~Erin
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This is good. Is there the possibility of more stories set in this 'verse?
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Awesome crossover story with Supernatural and DEVIL MAY CRY. Totally beyond awesome.
Imagined Reality chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I love this. Supernatural and Devil May Cry just have this vibe that screams AWESOME when crossed. Great job with keeping everyone in character. Dante Alighieri, that's great _
Mistress of Destruction chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Really, more people should write more Devil May Cry/ Supernatural crossovers. I mean, a story with the three greatest demon hunters is just too awesome. Speaking of which I loved this story. Please write more!
saphira946 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Cool. right on the money for making everyone in character. I look forward to an update soon.
Meirelle chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I really enjoy this. And you nailed the characters straight on. Really well written.
GregariousTrinity chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
awesome, my fave show and game in a crossover. hope you update soon, its great so far!
Peter the Muggle chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Damn, I've been waiting for this. I actually had the idea of doing a crossover with Supernatural for a long time now because the Winchesters kinda remind me of Dante and Vergil.

Unfortunately, lazy cur that I am, I've never gotten the idea off the ground. I'm glad to see someone finally did it and SO VERY WELL to boot _ Everyone's IC and the dialogue is spot-on. I'm really hoping the Winchesters truly see what Dante is capable of should you decide to continue this. The brother dynamic also rules cuz of the way the Winchesters remind Dante of what he and his brother could've been like.

Whew! I'm done. Again, excellent! :D
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I loved it!I want more.I always thought this kind of crossover was very well make it a story,plz,plz,plz!