Reviews for Open Up Your Eyes
chb76 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
that was a cute tag and this ep definitely needed something else. Sam tucking in Dean at the end was sweet. One question- what's a chicken flick? would that be something like for example Chicken Run ;)
Jadeyuy chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
ha, nice story. I liked the part where his feet are on him, ha ha
Arinia chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That was really cute! I espicially loved the ending part, too bad they'll never come out and say it to each other on the show!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
That was awesome. I really wish we saw some stuff like this on the show.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aw...that was so sweet. I'm glad you wrote the story because I thought Dean should have been more badly hurt after being shot and beat up by Sammy. I loved your take on the situation...wish it could have been longer. Nice job!
BrittneyRose chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Soo cute.. very good .. i liked it!
Lilly B chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
great job with this. i especially liked the ending!
Poppyflake chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Really good and thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you.
parisindy chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
okay that was brilliant! thanks
anon chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I wish this had happened. Why is it that all the scenes I need to see where I need to see Sam reciprocating just some tiny part of what Dean does for him even if its just in words I only ever find in fanfic and never on the actual show? Do they realize how self-involved the boy comes off without scenes like this? Especially compared to the superhero, super-martyr of a brother they've created in Dean? I need Sam to appreciate Dean to his face not just when he's in a coma and won't remember it! Where's his chance to try to sacrifice himself for Dean? Ugh. They just aren't doing some of this stuff right. I have seen Asylum, I have seen Sam smirk at his brother's EMF meter, I have seen him throw his brother up against a wall and now beat the crap out of him and shoot him all the while whining and bitching about his damned destiny and it's about more than I can take from him. I love Dean, I wanna love Sam too but I only like him and this is why.
purehalo chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I love your writing babe!

This was so insightful and so wonderful! And you gave me 'patching up Dean' that i needed from Sam!

This line floored me: What greeted him wasn’t the grown man Sam had become… but the little boy that still hid within

Beautiful as always x
sc chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Great job filling in the missing pieces that we were each wondering about when the cameras quit rolling. These scenes would have been awesome in the show...but they only have a one hour time slot and with commercials, well, it's even less.

Anyway, good story! I really liked it. Excellent job keeping Sam and Dean in character.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
oh how i love tags... this episode was so packed with events and feelings and action that i still can't believe they did it in an hour...great job on adding another NEEDED 15 minutes to the ending...till next time
Julie chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
AW, that was so cute! I loved it! : )
OXBastetXO chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Stupid idiotic...men! Great job!