Reviews for First Movie Poem
Dancing Feather chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Poetry has to be something if you wrote it! For brain food, this to me was the most touching part,

"The vassals of another Lord

Demanded his fang,

Glittering with heavenly light

At his waist."

While the rest of the poem was necessary to describe what was happening around him, it didn't have much of a emotional hold. Your starless sky suggests either a brightly light city/village or some time after twilight. Which is good but can throw someone off. Unless that is your goal! _

I also agree with one of your past reviewers, calling it "Prologue" would add a good mysterious mist to the poem. All in all, this isn't a bad start, it's a good skeleton.
asdfgjdksla chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
What about..

Kyuuen

Which means either Old Grudge, Eternity, Rescue or Old Relationship
Silent Scribe chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Descriptive with a fine tempo, but I can't necessarily come up with another title - sorry. I suppose "Poetic Prologue"? Since you are describing the beginning of the movie. Well written, though.
JazkaStar chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Hey!

I've never seen the 1st movie...but I like the poem though.

JazkaStar
Cecily chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
i thought it was very captivating in detail.

as for a title well, this poem is hard to tell, i am not going to give you a title butyou have to watch what you write because the title could very well be in the poem. for example, you use

the word "vassals" in mode, your title could include the theme your poems centers on. Honestly i think you should write some more! :)