Reviews for The present days
jkarr chapter 43 . 5/6/2014
this is the best chapter of the story so far.
Rose Unspindle chapter 30 . 10/26/2013
I know you probably won't fix it, since you wrote this ages ago, but in the second to last sentence you wrote 'I advice you' instead of 'I advise you'
DammitJim chapter 53 . 5/15/2012
Great fic!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 53 . 1/23/2012
definitely fanfic at its finest. Only one question...House lives by the rule that words don't matter only actions matter, so why is it that everyone else in this story is so stupid? They all watch his actions yet still question his motives. I would say you took a page right out of D. Shore's book on making all other characters completely ignorant. First off House displays EVERY trait of an abuse survivor (classic text-book) yet a clinic patient spends 5 minutes with him and sees what friends of 20 years have never seen, even with him giving them LOUD clues. ugh I HATE WILSON AND CUDDY
writeurlife chapter 22 . 11/3/2010
I like your story a lot so far. It's cute!

And while I understand the fact that you don't have medical knowledge, can you please stop excusing that by saying "it's fiction"? It's driving me crazy!

It's not that I care if you get the medical knowledge right or not. I agree with you; the storyline and cuteness factor is 100% more important. But every time you say "I'm not caring about this because it's fiction", you're dismissing all the fiction writers who spend hours upon hours researching their stuff so they can get it correct. I mean, this is fanfiction. You're not getting paid for writing, you're doing it for fun. That's why you don't care to spend your entire life researching. But fiction, by itself, can be a very legitimate form of writing, with incredibly correct information in its depths.

Your story is cute, though. Adorable. Aiko is very huggable.
Dreamingfox chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Interesting fic... a soft House... still a bit weird, but nice.
Dreamingfox chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Hmmm...

Surprisingly good...
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 53 . 9/5/2009
This has been one of the best and most pleasureable and funny stories I have had the privilege to read. You completely captured the basic and more intimate personalities of each character that you used, and their interaction was brilliant...especially anything to do with House. That had to have been some of the funnest stuff to write!

All in all a beautiful story and I cannot wait to read its sequel.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
Definently one of the funniest chapters I have read. There is just so much that you can do with House's personality...D
huddyhuli chapter 53 . 8/15/2009
Thank you so much for this lively, fun and heartwarming story. Looking forward to reading the next "book" of the Cuddy-House family saga! :-)
huddyhuli chapter 23 . 8/14/2009
"The suggestion of a Beta may have merit, but I’m a little too old and set in my ways to work well with someone else, so sorry: this is it, warts and all." - Really, no need for that, you write well, better than some native English speakers on this website, lol!
noname267 chapter 53 . 5/3/2009
Fanastic story.I loved to take a break and read your next writing new fic like this one in tge future.
i luv ewansmile chapter 53 . 1/17/2009
Aww! I absolutely loved this story! It was brillant! So well written! And just a pleasure to read! D Now, I'm off to read the sequel! Yay!
BookWorm848yahoo.com chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
I adore your stories, particularly the long ones. The plots are interesting and the dialogue believable. And now for the constructive criticism:

House once said that I have an overdeveloped sense of quilt.

I'm certain you can spot it. This passage is in chapter five.

Thank you very much for sharing your work and imagination with me and the rest of the internet.

BookWorm848
Kirk4ever chapter 42 . 11/23/2008
my dad explained the workings of the boiler to me when i was about three months old. theres a photo of me listening with complete attention to him...