Reviews for in heat!
None ya chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
1. Bad spelling and grammar
2. Went way too fast
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Luv the ending hate the spelling It's accept not except.
Grammars r ok. But where the hell did Malchior come from ? If u just remove Malchior made the whole "Cyborg accepts all the shit that happened " part to about a month or so. Cause It's fuckin hard to make a decision when u know ur Lil' Sis is pregnant. And the story said that Raven "maybe" pregnant. Which means their not sure. Plus there was no God damn pregnancy test. BUT I LUV THE ENDING. Or I was just drunk to think that I loved the ending
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Grammar was terrible. I don't feel like you accurately portrayed any of the characters. I don't understand why Malchior would pop up out of nowhere. I mean... really? Raven didn't act anything like herself and it happened too fast. Plus, it was kind of forced. It wasn't cute at all. I'm sure you can get better.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
YOUR NOT UPDATING IT WHATS TAKING SO LONG!
Oh by the way good story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
It was so good
SirMana chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
To be brutally (and bitingly) honest, I could go on and on into a spiraling monologue on the faults (and therefore, ways to improve) this fanfic, but frankly, I'll compile it into a (hopefully, I'm painfully predisposed to writing walls of text) concise list.

1. Grammar & Spelling: Simply put, it's absolutely heinous and on its own, it ruins this fanfic.

2. Plot: Put candidly, it's just a convoluted, unorthodox mess that makes no sense. In my opinion, Malchior has no business popping out of nowhere in Raven's room so you can shoe-horn in some cheap, completely OOC commentary (Raven wouldn't smile at ANYTHING to do with him, even beating the piss out of him), and if you're going to put pregnancy into the malfunctioning blender that is your plot; put it as either, a one-paragraph epilogue preceding the story itself, or make this into a multi-chapter fanfic and not a one-shot.

3. Characters: You don't accurately portray them. At all. I will agree that since she's part Demon, I feel Raven would have powerful lust beneath the surface, as would Beast Boy due to animal instincts, but otherwise... You fail to capture them. I can't really put it into words, so I'll sum it up in one: Shoddy.

That's about all I have to say. I do implore you to keep writing though, and to work on it. Practice makes perfect~

~Mana
Avery chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Honestly please don't take any offense to this review. The story was ok, but the fact I didn't like them swearing. Or having sex as kids, also that you made Raven and cyborg related. So in my opinion this story ruinined my childhood, and I hate it. Yet again please to take offense.
Raven chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
awesome and kinda sad
jocelyn chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
This is an amazing beautiful story if I didn't know better I'd think you we're an author I LOOOVE IT
none of yours chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
What the chicken Mcnuggets did I just read,come on women...or man
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
The grammar was kind of horrid. The way the story went was also way too fast. If you wanted to write one chapter... don't cram everything in it
Jaybird chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
(sniff) That was beautiful! I really liked how Raven was cursing and Beastboy knocking hhimself out.;D
u wish u knew me chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
THE GRAMMAR WAS HORRIBLE! It almost made no sense. I guess the story was ok, but it went way too fast.
Luna girl chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
This happened too fast-I THINK YOUR GRAMMAR WAS REALLY BAD.