Reviews for in heat!
dpthree98 chapter 1 . 12/5
what?
dianaxprince chapter 1 . 8/18
What do you do for a living? Not this I hope, its trash (I think thats where you got it from)
This is shit. I'm sorry, but if this is how you actually write then I'm pretty sure your retarded.
Sucked chapter 1 . 6/9
Poorly written, punctuated, with 0 plot line. The sex scene was horrible and made no sense.
cat chapter 1 . 5/11
Okay ;)
Raven Scary chapter 1 . 2/19
This is so Cute. Love it.
22 chapter 1 . 2/13
riva chapter 1 . 2/10
This WS really a very great story thank u author
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Noooooo
None ya chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
1. Bad spelling and grammar
2. Went way too fast
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Luv the ending hate the spelling It's accept not except.
Grammars r ok. But where the hell did Malchior come from ? If u just remove Malchior made the whole "Cyborg accepts all the shit that happened " part to about a month or so. Cause It's fuckin hard to make a decision when u know ur Lil' Sis is pregnant. And the story said that Raven "maybe" pregnant. Which means their not sure. Plus there was no God damn pregnancy test. BUT I LUV THE ENDING. Or I was just drunk to think that I loved the ending
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Grammar was terrible. I don't feel like you accurately portrayed any of the characters. I don't understand why Malchior would pop up out of nowhere. I mean... really? Raven didn't act anything like herself and it happened too fast. Plus, it was kind of forced. It wasn't cute at all. I'm sure you can get better.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
YOUR NOT UPDATING IT WHATS TAKING SO LONG!
Oh by the way good story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
It was so good
SirMana chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
To be brutally (and bitingly) honest, I could go on and on into a spiraling monologue on the faults (and therefore, ways to improve) this fanfic, but frankly, I'll compile it into a (hopefully, I'm painfully predisposed to writing walls of text) concise list.

1. Grammar & Spelling: Simply put, it's absolutely heinous and on its own, it ruins this fanfic.

2. Plot: Put candidly, it's just a convoluted, unorthodox mess that makes no sense. In my opinion, Malchior has no business popping out of nowhere in Raven's room so you can shoe-horn in some cheap, completely OOC commentary (Raven wouldn't smile at ANYTHING to do with him, even beating the piss out of him), and if you're going to put pregnancy into the malfunctioning blender that is your plot; put it as either, a one-paragraph epilogue preceding the story itself, or make this into a multi-chapter fanfic and not a one-shot.

3. Characters: You don't accurately portray them. At all. I will agree that since she's part Demon, I feel Raven would have powerful lust beneath the surface, as would Beast Boy due to animal instincts, but otherwise... You fail to capture them. I can't really put it into words, so I'll sum it up in one: Shoddy.

That's about all I have to say. I do implore you to keep writing though, and to work on it. Practice makes perfect~

~Mana