Reviews for ATLA Cast in The REAL WORLD
tacogal chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
AHAHAHA! that was funny! yay!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Plllssssss post more these are soooooooooooooo funy I literally lolled when u sade by the way I banged ur sister lol soo funny plssssssssssss post more by for now
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
lol poor MVP :) *evil laughs*
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
lol poor Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko
MKBunny92 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
ha ha good story ps i know your friend sam and do i have a pm for you
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
*laughs uncontrollably* I CAN'T BREATHE! *chokes on laughter and dies* Damnit. Oh well.

Iroh: I am sad for him. He has lost his brains. 'Nuph said.

Katara: O.o. Whoa, MVP is right: no amount of therapy will ever erase the mental picture that brought up.

Toph: Will she kill the MVP? That wouldn't be good. D:

Zuko: Same as Katara. Disturbed for life.

Azula: You have poisoned my young mind. Disturbed doubly for life.

Sokka: no comment. :D

I laugh a lot at your cameraman's description of the next season to Aang. What will he do drunk? Hm

This is funny! Enough said. :) And your profile is funny too.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
*laughs* Aang is screwed for life! I must continue and laugh again. Who will win Katara's heart: Aang (YES), Zuko (dear God, no!), or the Cabbage Man (oh God, kill me now)? And who is Cartman?
A.G. WHOAH chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
wow this is so freakin funny!
Hollywoodland chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
My stomach hurts from laughing. XD
halloweenluver chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
Well, it's weird. I thought it was going to be more like MTV's Real World. That would be hilarious. See what happens when they stop being polite and try to kill each other.
aniek90 chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
Whahaha this is so funny, you HAVE to update!
Sonadow02194 chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
ok i just want to say that you really should up the rating uhh before aang has his little sexual episode please update soon

***K.a.T.a.A.n.G.f.O.r.E.v.E.r***
DanielYoung787 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
FRICKIN' AWESOME, MAKE MORE!
requim17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
who is cartman's father.. bahahahhaa. iv always wondered that too! or well im starting to wonder it now. el oh el.
lijde chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Post more,this is so Favorite!