Reviews for Pressure Valve
mamorel chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
another great read. you have a writing style that just grabs the reader from beginning to end. it's a rare gift.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow. Love that Wilson is falling apart and that what puts him back together is House pushing him harder
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
oy that was amazing
Little Miss GG chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Oh. I was just browsing and this had made me all smiley. The last few lines. Oh. *dopey drunken fan girl grin*
medicgirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
HOT beyond all measure!
Grace on Grey Street chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
That was deliciously wonderful.
HifaLootin chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This is the first story of yours that I read and I absolutely *loved* it. Perfect. So now I'm going through all your fics-your writing is quite good and very enjoyable!
Cristyissues chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
WOW! that was something else! I still can not get over the way you write. I loved it, great job!
Holo Flora chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
lovely ending...beginning...whatever. good job _
futurefilledwithrain chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Excellent as always. :)
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
i really like this piece. the escalation is wonderful.
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
YAY! *hugs* House/Wilson! You would've made my day, only I already had a really, really good day and it was already made, so it better, or something good like that.

Also, you have this habit of updating whenever my friends are over. You also updated when they aren't, but if they are, especially if they don't watch House, I can pretty much guarentee that there'll be a little note from waiting for me.

Also, it was a really good story.

suggsygirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Yeah I completely dig this fic. I love Wilson all needy, and the way House conducts his experiment. It was, lets not under state this, very hot! You go girl!
HousePiglet chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
So good that I'm reading it here too!

Utterly inspired :)
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Oh, that was... well... HOT. Slightly weird, but still hot.