Reviews for Thin Ice
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
That was a cute ending.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Interesting and new type of monster. Good thinking.
lanternheart chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
He threw the pillow at Dean? Awesome xD

Only Sam would stay alive just to complain xD
lanternheart chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Epic blackmail material for later. Tomato soup spasms and snuggling. Cute :D
lanternheart chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Holy crap. Why is it always Sam? xD

Sammy sudden case of schizophrenia was starting to scare him a little.

Win xD

Cainchan chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
woow the end of this chapter was sweet where dean holds his shivering little brother ;-)
Bunny1 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Aw... sweet story! Love it!;)
billysgirl5 chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
Another great story! I love protective!Dean looking over hurt!Sam, especially when they're younger. You did a great job writing the characters, too.
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Thanks for writing this! You did a great job with the characters! Kudos.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Like this a lot so far!
KatieLB chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
LOLOL oh that sweet big brother! great job on this story... looking forward to reading all your other stories!
KatieLB chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
another really good to love over protective dean! dad better hurry the hell up! great job
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
great beginning... looking forward to where this story is going!
really great story chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
o man, that was amazing and i loved it and the ending? the last line? hha YES wow that was teh best ending i ever heard of thank you that was the best story i ever read! YES way to go keep it up haha i cant even tell you how good the ending was haha im laughing ok i need to get a life now but wow very good story!
lookaftersammy chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
Lol. I liked this, not quite as much as I liked your others but this was good. You've obviously grown into the characters with practice! I must admit I would have liked to see a bit more of a "No, Sammy's not alright! He died in there while you were away! But that's ok, 'cos I brought him back!" from Dean, but that's just 'cos I love seeing Dean lose him temper, 'tis beautious. That being said the only other thing that I could fault you for was Sammy's reaction to the soup and the water. People who are hypothermic, severely hypothermic, like Sam obviously was, tend to go into Shock when presented with warm drinks or indeed warm showers.. Warm showers more so I suppose. I don't know how much you know about it so I'll just say it anyway.. Shock is not just shock as in 'oh no I saw a ghost'. Shock, the medical term, most often occurs when there is a major loss of blood. You've got to understand that when the body is cold it draws all the heat (blood) into the core and into the head to keep the most vital parts of the body working.. when you put even warm water on a hypothermia patient, not only do you take the chance of burning them but the heat draws the blood back into the perriferies (arms, legs etc). Whilst the outside temperature of the body may be rising it takes a lot longer for the inside temperature to rise so this sudden displacement of so much blood from the core and the head tends to send the body into a shock of sorts.. it kinda sends it into overdrive. Mostly common symptoms of Shock include, cold clammy skin, seizures, erratic pulse, arrythmia, unconsciousness, and eventually death... Sorry that was so long, I just thought you ought to know if you didn't. If you knew and just didn't want to put it in that's all good too, I don't blame you.

ANYWAY! Good story! LOL -looks up blushing at how much of a prat she sounds-