Reviews for Sleepless Night
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
i really liked your story and i hink you are really story was indeed heart warming,refreshing and the plotline interesting...keep up the good work ...i am looking forward to more of your stories
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was so sweet... :)
I love how Kyo really does care!
Besan chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
It's a great story. I really like it. Please keep going.
Sherlocked-JohnLocked chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I love it! You captured the character's personality very well. You have an act for writing! Keep up the good work!

Love,

AllThatRemainsXD
angel-san801 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Well, I love yaoi, but I understand that not everyone else does, and friendship's nice too. I think whether or not it had hints of it really just depends on who's reading it, but I don't think it necessarily did. Anyway, I thought it was really nice and in character (and very cute _).
pinkperson chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Hehe, the ending was really cute. I liked it :)
Thomson chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Really good story!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was so dramatically cute!

'Agreed,' Yuki said, and smirked. '...because I certainly wouldn't want you stripping me out of my clothes again.'

That line made be break into a giggle fit. I wish you could see me grinning right now. XD

Thanks for the fic!
candysfan chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Nice story, I'm glad to find some non-yaoi stories with Kyo and Yuki. It'd be even better if you add some separators between different parts, besides that I really enjoyed it.
Kura'Baee chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This story was absolutely hilarious and heartwarming all the same. I apologize for such a short review, but this story is going to my Favorites.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
that was great hilarious ending, continue
MeeshayleCanRawr chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow this was a very good story showing the friendship between Kyo and Yuki. I also really liked that you kept the characters in line with their personality and what they would say and do(:

Great job.
shadowwolf chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This is my first time reading a Fruits Basket fanfic, I really like it. Keep it up!
EvilBlondie chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aw! Really cute! I loved it!
Nerica chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
yay, a proper friendship fic