Reviews for Déjà vu
acciosilverdoe chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
i really like your story! i've been meaning to read it for ages but i've only just got around to it! loved this chapter! the one before, with addison & alex together, was really great too! update soon! xx
KateGreysFan chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
aww i like kayla. more!
savinglives44 chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
Yay! Amazing update! This is really a great fic. You convey emotions so well. Great job!
greysaddict17 chapter 6 . 3/28/2007
i absolutely love your writing. i hope you update soon.
anonymous chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
I really love this story...I actually just found it in the depths of this forum and I really wish you would update it soon because it is so good! You have a great talent for writing!
mrs-stuart-turner chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
Hey! Really good story, I'm really enjoying it! Please update soon!

Ellyce xx.
AddisonMD chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
Your fic is so great. I'm really enjoying it. :)
aabbyy chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
Poor Addie, she needs to tell Alex or someone, but she cant be alone with that horrible experience...

Great chapter, love the (hot) details, and the whole locker room,the bench, etc, was a very good idea :P
kinseyjo chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
I LOVED it. LOVED. Can't wait for more!
LoveGreysAnatomy chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
as much as i wanted them to go at it, i think it was so much better that she freaked out a bit and wouldn't let them go further. it's more realistic that way, especially after the previous events in the story. i hope she tells Alex what happened eventually though! i look forward to the next chapter!
savinglives44 chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
Great chapter! Alex is frustrated and he deserves to know what's going on with Addison. I think I like every new chapter better than the previous one. Can't wait for the next update!
HuntingPeace chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
Wow! That was hott! Addison needs to tell Alex what happened to her so that he can help. She has to fix herself but he can surely aid her. Great chapter! I cannot wait to read more so update asap.
Seashadow chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
This fic is really well written. I like it. Good work.
LoveGreysAnatomy chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
so good! I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm interested to see how Addison handles all of this.
sheisMc.HOT chapter 5 . 3/5/2007