Reviews for Valentine's Day Oneshots
tashicutz chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
OH MY GAWD! that was so cute! i love the last one the most! XD

the blanket chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
I adore what you did with Ino here. She was perfectly in-character, and her protectiveness...sigh.

Sasuke was the little curmudgeon that he is in canon, and this collection was really, just lovely.
Sakura 8D chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
aw that was so cute! the first one was really funny, with the cards and everything...
Michi-chanx3 chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
hee! heh... eheh Yay! sakusasu! heh! going on faves!
cherryjubilee chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Wow, you write great SasuSaku... he's so in character and yet it's romantic, which don't actually go together, if you think about it
simply amazed chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
i've never read sasusaku fic's that ...

are as well written as yours. You make the couple seem so perfect and authentic. Good job, you've given me a totally different outlook on the couple.

But anyways i love this little valentines thing you have going in these one shots!

They are so cute and i just love the way that you dont make the characters all rushed and sloppy.

Which is a pretty hard thing to do when you are writing one shots. Well i'll say it again GOOD JOB! You have gained a new fan! XD
o.Shiny.Pink.Bubbles.o chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
it was so sweetu hav 2 rite more i luvved it

ur fav reviewer hypermonkey

summerlover1 chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
love these 3 oneshots! love the valentines day theme!

maybe u could write some easter stories *hopeful look*

anyways great stories!
Newbie GK chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
All of three chapters were great. Cute/sweet too. I'm having trouble picking a favorite, but I think I'll go with this last one. Wonderful job!
Nemo chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Dearie, that has to be the fluffiest thing I've read since Twilight. It even Surpasses Mrs. Mike!

your superior cheesy fluff writing skills are definately NOT helping me in my quest of Fluffaholics annonymous. XD

I can't wait to see what you come up with next, I loved this little series!

Viva La Fluff. D

icygirl2 chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
nice one shot! And about your other story "hallelujah" it has been awhile since your last update i really do hope you will be able to continue it and not giving up on it! please let me know! good saturday!
SaphireGloom chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
love it!
dudettekitty chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
Oh my god! :D So cute! Very well written! - Totally one of my favorites!
hushhushyou chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
A little late for Valentine's isn't it :P? No jk, loved them all! They were all great and adorably cute _ You're an exquisite writer! And all these oneshots were lovely.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
That was SO emotional, it pulled my heart right out of my chest. LUV IT!