Reviews for Traffic
PinkHimeLacus chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
The attempted suicide and Gideon's fatherly love for him was epic! Breath taking. Such great details and case files. Only disliked how it was AU-ish. Amazing dialogue and emotions. Thanks for sharing! Loved it.
CrayonsPink chapter 9 . 10/11/2008
This is a great story!
Sue1313 chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
I love this story. You did such a wonderful job. I would love for you to write more about the Alans and Reid.
Archer14 chapter 9 . 10/5/2007
Wow, could it have taken longer for me to finally get around to reading the end of this story? I liked the ending! Excellent way to end this great fic! Keep up the good work!

Archer14
TheDeathChamber chapter 9 . 7/10/2007
What a lovely story. I love the whole 'mood' so to speak of the story, it's really emotive... and the whole idea. Some spelling mistakes that were a bit annoying, but besides that, wonderful fic.
tearbos chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
Wow. This story was so moving and shocking I didn't know what to think. I never thought of Spencer's childhood the way you wrote it. It's heartbreaking. The only part I didn't care for was the ending-the last chapter. It almost seemed too much a contrast to the previous chapters. Also, I noticed some spelling and grammar issues. Other than that, great story.
Plutobaby494 chapter 9 . 7/6/2007
Hm... I like the idea of how you ended this! But it kinda feels that you rushed it! Maybe done a little fluff chapter how the team is going to support him or something like that! But anyway this was good and I enjoyed reading it!

Plutobaby494
reidequalslover chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
haha i never noticed how similar your story and mine are... wow..
Plutobaby494 chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Hmm... it seems rushed! Like you couldn't wait to get to the end of the story! But it was sad, I am glad that Mr. Hale got interupted! I don't think Reid could hold it together if he had gone through with it! Please update soon! I like it!
Dr.Kevorkian chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
AHH! What a PERV! Great chapter though. You're a really good writer! Can't wait for the fial chapter! Please update soon!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
YAY! reid got rid of the drugs and the VERY MEAN mr hale went to prison for life !YAY! :) I can't wait for more !:)
mabelreid chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Wow that was intense and so sad. What a bastard that Mr Alan is trying to excuse his actions by saying it was all for Spence. I loved it, looking forward to the nest update.
Kerubim chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
UPDATE! awsome chapter, very depressing though poor Spencer, happy writing.

XD
WinifredONiel chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
So glad to see that you've decided to continue on with this story! I see that your grammar error rate has decreased and that's making for a smoother read. You've got a terrific story going here ... nothing more intriguing than learning about the demons that haunt a man's soul. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more. Have you found a Beat reader yet?
Ischia chapter 7 . 5/13/2007
Like the story! If I were you I wouldn't make a final chapter already…can't wait to read the rest!