Reviews for Another Chance
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Nice fic. I liked your story. When I first saw it I was like... ; Oh shoot! My pokemon fic has the exact same name! :O

Loved the Ash/Misty fluff! Fun to read fic.
marco2050 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
It was too short... and mostly filled with dialogue. A bit of description every once in a while would be nice. At least, a few longer paragraphs.

I kinda like the way you keep your stories open-ended... I never liked anything that was too definitive. The mood was a little down for Valentine's Day, though. For once I'd have liked to see something more cheerful than Misty crying her eyes out after finding out that Ash has left for May.
LiliNeko chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
w00t! So my guess was right, yay! Heehee sorry, I'm just happy that your lil' oneshot had a bit of Egoshipping _

Well not bad for a lil' fic of a pairing you don't like ;p But I have to say I just love the moment where Gary kissed Misty and totally surprising her. Those kind of moments are just classic in a story plotline

Well see ya around down the road, until than Ta-Ta for now!

Lili Neko -
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Kind of an Egoshipping and Pokeshipping Fic with a little Advanceshipping. I've noticed that there is a lack of Egoshipping, and Contestshipping fics. I prefer Pokeshipping and Contestshipping myself. I'm neutral on Advanceshipping, Egoshipping, and Hoennshipping as well as Gymshipping. There is a new type of shipping now. I expect in a few weeks I will start seeing this since May/Haruka is leaving the show.

It's called:

Pearlshipping- A story that has Ash/Satoshi being paired up with Hikari from Sinnoh in Season X That's so weird. Pokeshipping and Contestshipping Forever. I can't really make a judgement on Pearlshipping because it's not Season X yet. Anyway good story! Keep up the good work! You should really write some more Pokemon stories becaue this one was cool.

Sincerely,

AshK
Vickie Winstanley chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
hey

i love this ... its such a cool story ... i hope you update even though it's a O/S ... it would be really cool to know what happens

cya