Reviews for Sakura Crisis
I was looking for my pill than i fall on the ground istart bleeding that she comes to me i beg her to give my pill but she wouldn't she starts smirking " please..give m..e my pill iam gonna ...die .. S..akura " she ignored me and Went To the kitchen and get the knife she drives me To our bedroom and pull me to the bed "I lo..ve ..you S.. " she cuts me hard i cougth blood "why..are ..you doing ...this ahhhmmm" she cuts me twice i beg her to stops she knows that i was sick and i needes my pill but she continue torturing me she puts hier Hans in my Mouth and i begged her she said "i hated you from the first time Sasuke you was usefull you had money you weren't sick like Old man you are discussing me i want you to die i m gonna kill you " and i understand why she doesn't want children from me i loved her like fool but she simply hated me and she wanna kills me just to conntinue her life with another man " you were ...killing ..me ..Evry..night .Whhen ..you went with ..him p..please kill..m..ee ..you...are t..orturing .me" she takes the knife and cuts me harder i scream it was so painfull " i love him Sasuke so match and i Well marry him and have children and i loved your money you was generous and gentle you smiled evrytime you see me you are innocent but you are usefull " She cuts me again that time i don't feel my leg " ahhh ...please...stop it ..hurts " she take somme acide soap and putd it into my mouth i was bruned extemly" hhheeehh hhhhehhhh hhheeehhh hooooooh mmmmhhhaaģhh helphhh meehhhh " oh my God iam dieng from pain it's so painfull my tears is falling my heart is beating hard i feel like someong is eating my stomach i start movig the pain drives me crazy "oh my God you look like dog stop screaming like a girl you are so annoying don't worry it will end soon " i allanged on the floor taking my stomach hard begging the pain to stop i had some liquid goes out my nose it's blood "thak..ura ...c..an..i ..thee .youl ..Fath..." she smeerked "and now you talk like a baby " i see black Evry thing is black ... ..." it's takes 3 jours for you to die and stop screaming oh man so damed annoying"...end
yonomori chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Whew, that was intense and so pleasurable. Nice one, I like it. Very much nice.
143Maid-sama chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Now that is what I call a SasuSaku happy together!
I was so sad when I thought it was just a one-shot but..yey!
A sequel! And it was more that I've imagined..
Thank you so much for making my day!
ZJeM chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
This breakes my heart in the perfectly painful, most delighting way. You did an amazing job on building up the tension, the sexiness, the anger and broken feelings. It's been a long time since I last read such a gripping M fanfic, overcoming my senses and making me sink whole in the story created. Simply unbelievable.
Fabulous work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
This should have a cheating tag
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Okay first, holy fucking shit, that was one of the hottest smuts i have ever read. Second, wow your writing style is pleasing to read. And third, I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS SCENARIO
Kumee-chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Holy shit that was descriptive! I think I may need a cold shower! Lmao! Nice work!
Pon chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
so HOT!
Athena Minev chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Very heavy lemon. But... I love it.
Anyway...
I think, Sakura is Uzumaki. But I am wrong. She is Hyuuga. How surprise me. Good job, Author-san.
LadyofReincarnation chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Beautifully written! This story was touching and probably it's just me, but I LOVE Sasusakuneji stories XD
I was betting on Neji being her husband in the beginning and I died in happiness when she was Hyuuga Sakura!
Sasuke's character; I have no complaints:D This is how he would usually act, since he is a man of little words.
But WOAH! THAT WAS FREAKIN' HAWT!
helenaphant chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was SO HOT and a little big angsty but ugh, sooooo good.
Yowa-Go chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
So, it was Neji eh?
Well, this fic, is, REALLY. H. O. T.
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Sakura Crisis by angel puppeteer: Whoah! That was unexpected! Hyuuga Sakura...! She's having a very forbidden and sinful afair with Sasuke behind Neji's back. I can't believe this! Sasuke was the one who took care of Sak's innocence...and now he has still continue in doing it. TTTT Sasuke didn't convey his love to her thru words but only thru fucking her senseless... I think it would be more romantic if he'll say it to her personally. Showing love by actions is romantic enough but allowing yourself to affirm it by words is another thing. For sure Sak will be the happiest woman in Konoha world if he'll say what he feels.

But no matter how much they love each other one thing remains the same. They had violated God's commandement. They ventured along the seemingly endless lane of adultery. And it's a SIN. A very GRAVE SIN.

With hugs and kisses,
Ssanderei/Edherei
loy chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Go fuck yourself bitch!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
dude thats awkward... and what happened to tenten then? and men sasuke is stupid his possesive but why let her go? idiot