Reviews for Sakura Crisis
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Woah... That was so hot! I want more!
Pregnancy scare chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Type your review felt tired after the night that she had with she looked next to her,the side was empty she felt sakura heard noise down stairs,it was sasuke cooking,she was she walked down stairs she got closer to the kitchen but sasuke was not in kitchen but she felt strong hands touching her waist behind her.

''hi sakura feeling better after last night''

''what happened last night'' sakura said worried.

''you were a virgin right''said sasuke smirking.

''yes,was I awful in bed''

''no you were an angel''said sasuke.
They sat down and ate there delicious breakfast.

3 weeks later
Sakura has been throwing up for since this morning,she wondered did she and sasuke use decided to take a pregnancy brought five pregnancy test and they all came was she going to do tell has been in a mission for a was afraid since she was caring an uchiha heir all the enemies of the uchiha clan will try to harm her baby.

''sakura I'm home baby''said sasuke
Sakura quickly hide the pregnancy tests in the bin.

''sasuke welcome home''said sakura

''thats not welcoming sakura you know whats welcoming (sex).
Not today sasuke I'm tired had just rejected sasuke. She saw disappointment on his face.

1 week later

Sakura has been ignoring sasuke because she did to see the disappointment on his thought that it was time to tell sasuke the truth. ''sasuke I have to tell you something''
''whats up''

Sasuke asked as he woke up.
The reason why we can't have sex is because
I'm...I'm..pregnant.

Sorry Guys this is the END of the session promise to
REVIEW
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I was looking for my pill than i fall on the ground istart bleeding that she comes to me i beg her to give my pill but she wouldn't she starts smirking " please..give m..e my pill iam gonna ...die .. S..akura " she ignored me and Went To the kitchen and get the knife she drives me To our bedroom and pull me to the bed "I lo..ve ..you S.. " she cuts me hard i cougth blood "why..are ..you doing ...this ahhhmmm" she cuts me twice i beg her to stops she knows that i was sick and i needes my pill but she continue torturing me she puts hier Hans in my Mouth and i begged her she said "i hated you from the first time Sasuke you was usefull you had money you weren't sick like Old man you are discussing me i want you to die i m gonna kill you " and i understand why she doesn't want children from me i loved her like fool but she simply hated me and she wanna kills me just to conntinue her life with another man " you were ...killing ..me ..Evry..night .Whhen ..you went with ..him p..please kill..m..ee ..you...are t..orturing .me" she takes the knife and cuts me harder i scream it was so painfull " i love him Sasuke so match and i Well marry him and have children and i loved your money you was generous and gentle you smiled evrytime you see me you are innocent but you are usefull " She cuts me again that time i don't feel my leg " ahhh ...please...stop it ..hurts " she take somme acide soap and putd it into my mouth i was bruned extemly" hhheeehh hhhhehhhh hhheeehhh hooooooh mmmmhhhaaģhh helphhh meehhhh " oh my God iam dieng from pain it's so painfull my tears is falling my heart is beating hard i feel like someong is eating my stomach i start movig the pain drives me crazy "oh my God you look like dog stop screaming like a girl you are so annoying don't worry it will end soon " i allanged on the floor taking my stomach hard begging the pain to stop i had some liquid goes out my nose it's blood "thak..ura ...c..an..i ..thee .youl ..Fath..." she smeerked "and now you talk like a baby " i see black Evry thing is black ... ..." it's takes 3 jours for you to die and stop screaming oh man so damed annoying"...end
yonomori chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Whew, that was intense and so pleasurable. Nice one, I like it. Very much nice.
143Maid-sama chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Now that is what I call a SasuSaku happy together!
I was so sad when I thought it was just a one-shot but..yey!
A sequel! And it was more that I've imagined..
Thank you so much for making my day!
ZJeM chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
This breakes my heart in the perfectly painful, most delighting way. You did an amazing job on building up the tension, the sexiness, the anger and broken feelings. It's been a long time since I last read such a gripping M fanfic, overcoming my senses and making me sink whole in the story created. Simply unbelievable.
Fabulous work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
This should have a cheating tag
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Okay first, holy fucking shit, that was one of the hottest smuts i have ever read. Second, wow your writing style is pleasing to read. And third, I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS SCENARIO
Kumee-chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Holy shit that was descriptive! I think I may need a cold shower! Lmao! Nice work!
Pon chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
so HOT!
Athena Minev chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Very heavy lemon. But... I love it.
Anyway...
I think, Sakura is Uzumaki. But I am wrong. She is Hyuuga. How surprise me. Good job, Author-san.
LadyofReincarnation chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Beautifully written! This story was touching and probably it's just me, but I LOVE Sasusakuneji stories XD
I was betting on Neji being her husband in the beginning and I died in happiness when she was Hyuuga Sakura!
Sasuke's character; I have no complaints:D This is how he would usually act, since he is a man of little words.
But WOAH! THAT WAS FREAKIN' HAWT!
helenaphant chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was SO HOT and a little big angsty but ugh, sooooo good.
Mushippan chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
So, it was Neji eh?
Well, this fic, is, REALLY. H. O. T.
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Sakura Crisis by angel puppeteer: Whoah! That was unexpected! Hyuuga Sakura...! She's having a very forbidden and sinful afair with Sasuke behind Neji's back. I can't believe this! Sasuke was the one who took care of Sak's innocence...and now he has still continue in doing it. TTTT Sasuke didn't convey his love to her thru words but only thru fucking her senseless... I think it would be more romantic if he'll say it to her personally. Showing love by actions is romantic enough but allowing yourself to affirm it by words is another thing. For sure Sak will be the happiest woman in Konoha world if he'll say what he feels.

But no matter how much they love each other one thing remains the same. They had violated God's commandement. They ventured along the seemingly endless lane of adultery. And it's a SIN. A very GRAVE SIN.

With hugs and kisses,