Reviews for Sakura Crisis
143Maid-sama chapter 1 . 7/12
Now that is what I call a SasuSaku happy together!
I was so sad when I thought it was just a one-shot but..yey!
A sequel! And it was more that I've imagined..
Thank you so much for making my day!
ZJeM chapter 1 . 5/16
This breakes my heart in the perfectly painful, most delighting way. You did an amazing job on building up the tension, the sexiness, the anger and broken feelings. It's been a long time since I last read such a gripping M fanfic, overcoming my senses and making me sink whole in the story created. Simply unbelievable.
Fabulous work! :)
This should have a cheating tag
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 3/24
Okay first, holy fucking shit, that was one of the hottest smuts i have ever read. Second, wow your writing style is pleasing to read. And third, I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS SCENARIO
Kumee-chan chapter 1 . 3/18
Holy shit that was descriptive! I think I may need a cold shower! Lmao! Nice work!
Pon chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
so HOT!
Athena Minev chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Very heavy lemon. But... I love it.
Anyway...
I think, Sakura is Uzumaki. But I am wrong. She is Hyuuga. How surprise me. Good job, Author-san.
LadyofReincarnation chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Beautifully written! This story was touching and probably it's just me, but I LOVE Sasusakuneji stories XD
I was betting on Neji being her husband in the beginning and I died in happiness when she was Hyuuga Sakura!
Sasuke's character; I have no complaints:D This is how he would usually act, since he is a man of little words.
But WOAH! THAT WAS FREAKIN' HAWT!
helenaphant chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was SO HOT and a little big angsty but ugh, sooooo good.
Yowa-Go chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
So, it was Neji eh?
Well, this fic, is, REALLY. H. O. T.
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Sakura Crisis by angel puppeteer: Whoah! That was unexpected! Hyuuga Sakura...! She's having a very forbidden and sinful afair with Sasuke behind Neji's back. I can't believe this! Sasuke was the one who took care of Sak's innocence...and now he has still continue in doing it. TTTT Sasuke didn't convey his love to her thru words but only thru fucking her senseless... I think it would be more romantic if he'll say it to her personally. Showing love by actions is romantic enough but allowing yourself to affirm it by words is another thing. For sure Sak will be the happiest woman in Konoha world if he'll say what he feels.

But no matter how much they love each other one thing remains the same. They had violated God's commandement. They ventured along the seemingly endless lane of adultery. And it's a SIN. A very GRAVE SIN.

With hugs and kisses,
Ssanderei/Edherei
loy chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Go fuck yourself bitch!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
dude thats awkward... and what happened to tenten then? and men sasuke is stupid his possesive but why let her go? idiot
cain eden chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
this is one more night in story mode its great love the ending
McDonalds says chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Da da da dum da... I'm loving it!