Reviews for Ghostly
Guest chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Super cute story, can't wait to read Harry's.
Update soon!3
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Looks like from your profile you haven't written in years, but still like to read. I found this looking for something different, and it is still very cute! R
Anonymous chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
I LOVE the pairing, but I just think Nevelle was an idiot. It took him forever to make-up with Colin and tell him the truth, but I'm happy they're together. (...and the kissing scene was my favorite)
CrystaLiiine chapter 16 . 7/17/2010
this was a very cute little story. i really enjoyed it. i love weird pairings. and i love neville slash (its so hard to find though [)great story.
jpotterNY chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
Ok, I confess - I don't always review the older fics I read... but the last thing in your profile...

So, anyway. Thanks for writing. I like to see Colin in more stories, so many authors write him as a creepy/stalker type.

J
ClosestedDork chapter 16 . 4/25/2009
Love it! and you added the Harry/Draco in it! I love it! I've never heard of Neville/Colin, but I love it, it's cute!
Queeni3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This story was beyond amazing, I have never thought about Neville with Colin before, but they make a completely adorable couple now I think about it. I desperately hope you will write something else about the two of them, maybe a follow up? It would be interesting to know what they were like through their first sexual experiances, past kissing. Even if it wasn't graphic, just to know what they thought.

Thank you for writing this, I can't wipe the grin off my face at the utter adorableness of it.

Love, Caz.
scorsby chapter 16 . 10/8/2008
hahaha harry's gay!

i love nevilles inner voice. he's pretty cool. And the fact that four out of five are gay! Brilliant.

I love the "he wants some love" that made me chuckle like a chuckling matron.

nayway. I thought this was a lovely sweet imaginative fic. thank you.

Zellahxx
scorsby chapter 15 . 10/8/2008
hermoine is so irritating. colin and rachel were cool though. they seem like great friends.
scorsby chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
the reason- as nevilles inner voice would say- that harry doesnt find the gayness as interesting as hermione is because he is secretly indulging in a love fetish with malfoy.

great story!

Colin and rachel seem like cool friends. he's really nice to her and im glad she stood up for him against hermione. who in your story seems like a right cow.
scorsby chapter 13 . 10/8/2008
aw. colin is sweet. and totally gay too!

I thought neville was gay ever since the fourth film when i thought he was adorable waltzing with himself but its sweet that colin is too.
scorsby chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
ginny is a very good unfazable friend. i want a frined like ginny. i NEED a friend like ginny. everyone makes ginny the coolest friend. sorry about this little ginny ramble...
scorsby chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
haha i like rachel she seems like a cool friend. though very loud... this is so sweet. this pairing is so origional!
scorsby chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
poor little gay creevey...

love this story. its so cool and origionaly and fab
scorsby chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
i love how his inner voice thinks everyone is gay!