Reviews for Happy Valentine's Day, Jack
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Aww, that was sweet!

Missing Linka chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Better! Way better!

I was speechless when I read how long it has been since the first chapter ... We're getting old ... ;-)

God bless you!

Oraine chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Really liked the first chapter, very well written from Jack's point of view. Gave me a shock at the first part when it was Sara and not Sam but I like being shocked by what I read so that was great! The second chapter confused me a bit I have to say, maybe it's just me but it seems to jump from him going home, Sam being with Pete to suddenly Sam and Jack and together and Sam has come back from the General Hammond, which would be in a much later season that when she was with Pete would it not? As I said, may be me missing something but it did seem as though there was a chunk of the story which just wasn't there.
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Worth the wait if my smile is any indication :)
Kamikashi chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Kinda confusing... but totally, utterly nice. Good ending.
HDorothy chapter 2 . 3/3/2009

Don't know how I missed this the first time. Chap one, made me cry. Great twist with Sara, and a satisfying happy ending with Sam. Happy sigh!
Devilish Me chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
I love this story, and I'm glad you added a new part, which I also loved.
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aw Jenn *cries* It's sad but really good. I always love your fanfics and they always brighten my day!
Natters chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
poor jack
SJAuthor chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
It needs a sequel-another Valentine's Day where things are right between Sam & Jack :)
Zoser chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Very well written - but painful. Poor Jack - Silly Sam
cess525 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Wonderfully written. :( Thats all I can say:(
LuSo chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Ouch, talk about gut-wrenching sadness, but with sweetness too, hey i'm not saying i don't like it, it's great :)
mara-anni chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh God! That was so sad Poor Jack!

Nicely done with the first section being about Sara not Sam, it nearly gave me a heart attack and i swear i nearly passed out until i continued to read and now i'm just sad *sob*

But you know i don't think Pete ever gets to see that smile either.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Great writing but makes me feel like I've been punched in the stomach.