Reviews for Happy Valentine's Day, Jack
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
aww ::hugs Jack:: I'll be your Valentine!
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh the ANGST! Just rip my heart out, throw it on the ground and stomp on it a few times, why don't ya? Really loved it...poor Jack. At least we know that's not how the real story ends! :D
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
This was a big surprise. So sad (and I go with Jack, kill Daniel, talk about stabbing him in the heart). I can really hate Sam.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
*sniff*

not fair ... *sniff*
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Nice capture, but bittersweet for Jack. Well done.
Sasusc chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Lovely, Jenn! I almost cried. I loved how you kept the identity of Sarah in the beginning half secret until the end of it. And the second half! It was so bittersweet after seeing how he had spent V day with Sarah to see him hating it. And very bittersweet when he's thinking about Sam's smile. That's where I almost cried.
dyslecksec chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
A beautiful and well written piece. The flashback with Sara was pretty clever. But I feel a bit like I've been tricked. This is labeled angst/romance, but in the end all I see is angst.
Caroline ONeill chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I so thought it was all for Sam in the first part. Great story a bit sad. And Yes from Sam POV would be great. Then maybe Daniel being Daniel (As we all know how nosie he his. Maybe he can ask Jack what he use to do for Sara.) Show Sam what she is missing out on. Not that I would want to rub it in Sam's face but hello she is dating Pete, she deserves a little bit every now and then. LOL I just love angst so please forgive me.

Ta Caroline Thank you for a great Valentine's Day story.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Poor Jack :( You really had me in the beginning as I was sure Jack was coming home to Sam not Sarah, but enjoyed it all the same.
NZNeep chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Very well written, but very cruel!
Starlover1990 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
sweet...the angst:P loved it...great fic Jenn:D
dreamer one chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Very well written, but painful. Poor Jack. It was powerful to read the initial images of what he'd had and lost with Sara followed by what he could never have with Sam.
HDorothy chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Hey, Jennifer!

Great story. You had me going there with the first part, I was so sure it was Sam. Which of course makes us hopeful that one day...

You really got into Jack's head. How about this same angle from Sam's POV? Really!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2