Reviews for Back When
werd chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
where did you get tenns personality did you make it up!

either way it is good! one of the better ones!
secretsofadarkangel chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw so sad but I loved it anyways!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Wow... this was a rather different relationship between Tallest and Invader... I liked it!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
aqqua.fox chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That was so sweet, and sad at the same time. I've never thought about Tenn and Tallest Red as a couple, but you made it possible. The way Red blamed himself was touching (at least, for me). Poor Tallest. Loved it. (: (sorry, my English is bad, really bad).
little girl-GROWN UP chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Very beautiful & sad. I'm sorry that the "revenge" won't give Red some kind of satisfaction- there are some things one has no influence on; the part when he kissed Tenn was sweet because at least this moment he was living up to the motto that all could be the last time to do something since death (especially to invaders) is always around.

Thank you very much for this piece of literature :)
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
-Silence-...Wow! This was so wonderfully written! Awe is the only word that comes to mind right now. Anyway, I'm definitely adding this to my favorite stories list. Again, wonderful job and I apologize for the gush session. :)

*Phoenix*
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I'm so pathetic. You write me a Red and Tenn fic, and what happens? I miss its posting. Stupid Author Alerts...*grumble*

Yes, I did love it. Very well written in the STWW style. And I liked how you had Red blame himself for the SIR and MegaDoomer mixup. Very nice. Thank you for writing it.

Luffles!

V Aha! Got you now, you stupid Author Alert button!
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
"Love may have been smeetish, but it was a feeling I would not have rid myself of for the world. Any of them."

In order to be successful and popular in what they do, a fanfiction writer must possess a few qualities, one of which is an eye for detail. To take the brief occurences of a single episode and give it this significant, lovely background is a sign of that, and the result is a suprisingly well put together stream of thoughts with a rather poingnant ending. Nice.

In other news: Apparently (and I say that because my source is barely reliable) the second season finale would have focused on a rescue mission for Tenn on Meekrob, so the SIRs didn't kill her. Just in case you were unaware *sheepish smile*.