Reviews for Fate's fickle hand
I-Am-A-Person.net chapter 4 . 8/18/2019
Please update! It’s really good!
Artisan03 chapter 4 . 2/14/2019
Will this continue? :(
Hiina chapter 4 . 10/19/2018
It was a really nice read!
Izaleana chapter 4 . 9/5/2018
This is really interesting and I’ve loved reading every part of it. The growing dynamic between Harry and Severus is great as is the potential between Harry and Tom. It’s fascinating to read.
Keon Kasumi chapter 4 . 4/6/2018
Is this story abandoned or not? If not please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2018
Keep writing!
xXmovaXx chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
Shouldn’t that mini history of Snape’s surname be Prince instead, Snape is the surname of Severus’ muggle father - Tobias Snape - while Prince is a pure blood name of the wizarding world - Eileen Prince.
N Umbra chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
So, it's been ten years since you updated... But I shall not lose hope!
Vampirelover67 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Plz update soon I love how you made clans and how snapes Harry's dad I also like how Lord slytherin was able to talk to Tom and mostly I just wanted to say your story is amazing and I really like how it isn't one of the cliche time travel ones
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2017
Please make another
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
I cried cuz 10 years and you haven't update when this story is good. Still I'll wait your updates bruh.
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Update sn
Sepulvedlore chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Aw damn no... This was so damn GOOD. As in REALLY such anpity that there Is no more... i wish You had written more :/
Julianmntflco chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
this is so fantastic! As i was reading this, the words it's so specific it could really help you to understand what's happening. And i was wondering if you could update this, if you have time. I love this story so muuuch. P.S thank you for this wonderful story, keep it up! I really wish you could update tho, please? :
Scarlet Lupin chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Love this and I really hope u update soon it's amazing so keep up the awesome work cheers
-SL xx