Reviews for Circumstantial Consequence
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
beachchick3 chapter 30 . 9/11/2012
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW i just finished reading Book 1 and 2 for this serious and can i just say stupendous cannot wait, till the end until you update i don't care this is an amazing story, and can't wait till you get your muse back for this story because to be quite frank this love triangle is going to test Murtagh X Alycie X Elian relationship and i cannot wait to see this turn out! don't give up on this story it is amazing!
CherryBlossomTrinity chapter 30 . 9/1/2011
I LOVE this story and the one before it. Please update soon, it's hard for me to find inheritance cycle fics that I like, and this ones amazing :)
Luvee chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
WHAT? WHERE did this pair pop up out of? I read this for MurtaghxOC goodness. Come on, please, where is it? It's like reading a book of the inheritance cycle and going 20 chapters without any Eragon. It just isn't right..
Marauder no. Five chapter 30 . 9/13/2010
okay next chapter please. this has been an excellent story so far. you've actually inspired me to start writing again. i haven't for a few months now i rarely have the patience to sit and write my daydreams.

keep up the wonderful writing. i'm very glad i started reading this story, it was well worth it.

happy writing.
Leonora Lachance chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Please update! I usually only read completed fanfics so I read the first one and I didn't notice that the last update was LAST YEAR so I read this story... and now I'm sad... review!
Dinolover chapter 30 . 4/15/2010
Okay, when i read your twilight fic and then saw that you hadn't updated for 2 years i told myself that i wouldn't read anymore of your work in case u never finish them. But i gave in and read this one because your writing is so fantastic. Now ive read this one and i regret it coz i love it so much. So im begging you to finish your stories. Please Please Please finish them, you have a real talent for writing and a fantastic imagination. Ur the second writer ive read that i acually really love and ive been on these fics sites for over a year now.

So please finsih them. and P.S. I really hope that she and Elian do not end up together lol.

Taz x
Sherrie H chapter 30 . 2/20/2010
I majorly enjoyed the prequel to this and I'm engrossed by this story! Keep up the great work!
adam chapter 30 . 2/8/2010
I agree with padfoot and stacey. It should be Alycie and Murtagh.

I also dont really like Elian...You should kill him violently perhaps with something involving a spear and his groin ). And then make Alycie get back with Murtagh

MURTAGHxALYCIE )
Penultimatum chapter 30 . 1/19/2010
Ah, don't stop there! Keep updating! :D This story is great!
Padfoot and Stacey chapter 30 . 12/10/2009
NO! They CAN'T be together! Bad. Bad. Bad. Wonderful chapter... but NO! :( I really dislike this pairing.. as you can tell. However, it's your story, do with it what you like.. it's just that Alycie makes a wonderful match in character for Murtagh, and I enjoy the way their relationship played out so far. I think that she couldn't possibly be over him! Soo.. I know it's just a story, and I shouldn't be this worked up over it, but I just MUST insist on keeping that original pairing!
yumiXjaganshi chapter 30 . 12/3/2009
O.O

oh

my

goodness.

NO! DX WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END!

please please please update soon! i want to have more thorn! and alycie's visions!

still love this story! please update soon!
PanthersFan14 chapter 30 . 11/28/2009
Great chapter! I'm so glad you updated the story!
Pinkster Lily chapter 30 . 11/26/2009
Oh, Eilian. I knew that was going to happen. And poor Alycie, nothing ever seems to go right for her.

Anyway, this was an amazing chapter, even if you think it didn't cover much ground. I think this chapter let us into a more in-depth view of Alycie's beliefs. Update soon!

Signed,

V.H.
Destiny's Daughter chapter 30 . 11/25/2009
Aww cute little filler scene :) nice job!

OMG MURTAUGH!