Reviews for Come What May
Wow this made me squee
I love This story!
Please update.
TheOutcast97 chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Aahh! love it! Oh my gosh! I'm giddy right now! I hope luc and Remus end happily soon! Love your story so far! Update soon! Can't wait for the future chapters! Xx
Fufulafu chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
When I noticed the last time you updated was 2010 I thought, "you don't deserve a review"

But he I an giving you a review.

I cannot believe that Remus was the lover. I was expecting Sirius. (Like Draco thought) but the surprise was a nice one. I adore Remus. However, right now, I despise Narcissa. The meddling rat.

Does she really think that she would win? I laugh at her ignorance. Seriously, going against the boy-who-lived, the Malfroy hire and patriarch? Not to mention there allies ad friends. She does well verbally despite her hopeless case.
CataleyaEvelyn chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
I love your fanfic. I want more
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
That was a horrible ending.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
I adore this fic! I really can't wait for the next chaper, please, please update soon :)
lacey.powell3 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
your writing is so amazing i would love too read more of this chapter..
Ebony Penn chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I hope you will continue this story... I read it when I'm sad. The best of luck to you. :)
gigihailee chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Your story is amazing! I was really surprised about Lucius and Remus pairing but I like it. Hope you update soon cause I really want to know what's going to happen to Narcissa
Wizard-Angst chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Please update this story! It hasnt been updated in over a year and it is so good. 3 It is one of my favorites and i come back and read it all the time. I really hope you update soon :)
ActingLikeGarfieldOnaMonday chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Please, please, please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens between Lucius and Remus. I'm glad Harry and Draco have worked things out.
padoryia chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
love it more please...
xSingleXdrarryXShipper2x chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Please please write more and soon. So so very good.