Reviews for Come What May
Can you please update!
I really love the way this story are going.
Akuyumi Shimoto chapter 6 . 7/31
I really love the way you portray emotions. This story is really well done and I don't even mind that it doesn't carry much over from the books aside from the big points of magic and Voldemort and Harry's parents being gone. I can see it's been a while and I'm not sure if this got dropped or moved but if you've continued in on another site I would love to read on. I really liked the HarryxDraco pairing and you then introduced LuciusxRemus and made me fall in love with it. I'm sorry for the hardships you had during your time writing your great stories; I hope you've been able to grow strong and continue with your passions. Even if this story has been dropped, I think you've done a fantastic job.
Please! Update!
inkbound7 chapter 6 . 5/16
Please please write more!
Pleaaaaaaase update
CarrieStillLovesYou chapter 6 . 1/27
Wow this made me squee
I love This story!
Please update.
TheOutcast97 chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Aahh! love it! Oh my gosh! I'm giddy right now! I hope luc and Remus end happily soon! Love your story so far! Update soon! Can't wait for the future chapters! Xx
Fufulafu chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
When I noticed the last time you updated was 2010 I thought, "you don't deserve a review"

But he I an giving you a review.

I cannot believe that Remus was the lover. I was expecting Sirius. (Like Draco thought) but the surprise was a nice one. I adore Remus. However, right now, I despise Narcissa. The meddling rat.

Does she really think that she would win? I laugh at her ignorance. Seriously, going against the boy-who-lived, the Malfroy hire and patriarch? Not to mention there allies ad friends. She does well verbally despite her hopeless case.
CataleyaEvelyn chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
I love your fanfic. I want more
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
That was a horrible ending.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
I adore this fic! I really can't wait for the next chaper, please, please update soon :)
lacey.powell3 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
your writing is so amazing i would love too read more of this chapter..
Ebony Penn chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I hope you will continue this story... I read it when I'm sad. The best of luck to you. :)
gigihailee chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Your story is amazing! I was really surprised about Lucius and Remus pairing but I like it. Hope you update soon cause I really want to know what's going to happen to Narcissa