Reviews for One Breath
Rese1986 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i'm bawling like a baby. i shouldn't have read it. it said character deaths lol. but i did anyways. despite the tears flowing freely down my cheeks, this story was very good. the line emily said as she was dying..I can feel him...was so powerful
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
My tears say it all.. That was awesome! I just hope my mascara hasn't run lol.
TBrennanFan chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Hey there Oblivion,

I am totally speachless. I really shed a few tears. It was really amazing. I can not wait to read your next story! Have a great day! :P

detective-giggles chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
OMG. You're an amazing writer! I'm crying now and I feel kind of like a nerd... :) BTW, I agree! March 30th is a long time!
KJ4life21 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I loved it. It wasn't one of the cutsey live happily ever after stories it was real it is what i would imagine would happen if the person you loved more than anything else in the world was taken from u in the crulest sense. Reading this i could feel the pain she felt i have never cried reading a fanfiction or any kind of fictional story really and i cried while reading this it was great filled with emotion and heart great job.
folgersgirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I was wondering when someone would kill off Matt or Emily.

I was shocked when you did both. Very emotional.

Good story.
mariedawn2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
wow, you did a really good job with that. Most fanfictions, while I enjoy them, do not evoke that much emotion. That just about made me cry and would have if I didn't feel dumb crying over something not real!