Reviews for Tomorrow
Rese1986 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
my favorite line: They could still do it. It being those breath-stealing, knee-weakening, head-spinning, heartbeat-racing, make-you-forget-the-world-is-there kisses. The ones that are the only answer you need to that age old ‘are you in love’ question.

awesome. i'm sitting here reading all your stories tonight lol. they are all so awesome. thanks for sharing your talent with us
Arwen Lune chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
"Okay, uh, Congratulations, and can we get back to the crisis?"

LOL. Very nicely done - I loved the guys shopping trip, and that Matt didn't know he was going to propose until he saw the ring. It seems the way they'd go about things - not much caring for ceremony.

Hey, can I invite you to the official Standoff board? If you go go the FOX page you'll find it under 'messageboard'. We do a weekly drabble competition and some more writings, and we'd love to have you over :-)

Mikaela Rose Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
oh god that was funny i love it. i think its wonderful how he proposed.
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
so so sweet! yay!
folgersgirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I can actually see that happening to them. That would be funny as hell if it did.

Loved it, you're quite good with humor.

I await any future stories you may write!
hunnielove chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
aw I love this story "Oh Hell Yes" best line ever lol The fluff here is amazing, I can't wait for your next story!
squinter chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
That was perfect! I can totally see Matt doing that.
TBrennanFan chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Hey Oblivion,

I was so happy to see that you made a companion to Today, I loved that story. The humor in this one was pretty good. It put a smile on my face, that is for sure. Loved the Lia and Duff fluff. Over all, great story, I hope you write anohter one to fo with this! Have a great Valentines Day! :P

KJ4life21 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Awesome lol i loved it he really never will live that little slip of information down haha.
mariedawn2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This was great! You really have the characters down! Good job!