Reviews for Through The Glass Half Empty: Fragments
Reveriemare chapter 10 . 5/10
You're cruel, do you know that?
Making me read all the great little drabbles you wrote, not making me stop until I've reached the last one which is the saddest thing I've read in this whole collection.
I want to hug and punch (well, more like scold) you at the same time.
Those two are so much more than we got in the manga, you got their potential of emotional stories and I really, really enjoyed reading them
Thank you!
E. S. Lynnette chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
you write beautifuly. They've always had a relatively depressing relationship, but you made it poetic!
bells-mannequin chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
i love love love LOVE it!

You are really talented and I love your storys. they're georgous und wonderful and fantastic and... 3

hope you update soon!
runwitskizzers chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
so many different emotions in these three pieces. aye dios - i love it!

talk about missing someone's writing -ahem-

*cough - how's that you know OTHER story coming-cough* XD

lovely to be back, lady and to reconnect!
Rene2 chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
#28: Serves him so right! ;) Realization hits the hardest *g*

#30: Very sad... I can just imagine her clinging to him to the end. But I'm still not sure whether she'd be able to do that all by herself... somehow I think, Naruto is missing the scene.

Thank You!
apple chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
this is truly amazing. this is exactly how i picture their relationship in the manga.
pilkul chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
all of these are lovely~! but i have to say the last one is amazing... much too amazing.. you can almost understand sakura's stand point and her feelings about it all. it's like she's been thinking too long about it. byby~yu
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
THAT was beautifully done. My fave was Elements...SO TRUE!
haliz chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
oh why why you killed him? this is so sad and so perfect but absolutely sad u.u
MyUsedRomance chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
eww curious. sasuke canbe such an ass sometimes.

liked it all anyway. :]
grandlarseny chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
Oh my, am I ever glad I stayed up way too late to read these! Wonderful collection of shorts you have here! You do a remarkable job conveying Sasuke's emotional handicaps, and Sakura's persistance in the face of them. I especially loved this set in chapter three- #8 felt so natural I could see it happen in canon. :) Now I have to go and read all your other stories! (not that I'm complaining!) Keep up the great work- you've got a sharp eye for characterization and a talent that keeps the reader hooked. :)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
I like ALL of them! The first was deep and loving, a kind of happy-ish story, the second caught my mind with the paradoxal truth of it all, and the third was just dark and touching. I SO feel bad 4 Sakura. She is CONSTANTLY suffering heartache because Sasuke, over and over and over, crushes her heart under his feet. THAT is angsty. I LUV Sakura, and I still hold on 2 my complete fascination with Sasuke!
runwitskizzers chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
ah, your writing is always a breath of fresh air (delicious, delicious air)

This bit though: "He is death; his hands are stained with it. His eyes are full of the Abyss, and when he looks up, she drowns in them, willingly casting herself into those depths, because living without him is hell, and having him near her is hell, and either way she is suffering, and at least when she is lost in those twin voids of nothing that are set so enticingly in his beautiful face, the pain goes away, at least for a little while." echoes so closely to wuthering heights ("do not leave me here in this abyss, where i cannot find you") that it makes me love it all the more. sasuke and heathcliffe, souls from the same mould.
pilkul chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
omg... i love thses three... the first one was quite predictable but the other two... WOW! it's almost as if i'm in their place and understand what they sorta feel! byby~yu
knightchaser chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
Wow. These are really good. I think you really captured their feelings, and you did it without belittling the characters.