Reviews for Letters I'll Never Send
HunterMoore chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Awesome story, some really good Zutara fiction. Great work.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Sokka is hilarious. This made me smile.
PurseMonger chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
So sweet. I'm kinda glad you made them wait and am really glad I didn't have to read all the angst, my heart can't take it.
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
wkcpskvoensbkvmend that was glorious and is going down in my books as a top 100 fanfic! CONGRATS!
ChinkyBella chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
Yay! That was so cute!
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
I gotta say thank u since lately ive been in a rut of reading Zutara fics that usually turn out with one of them dying or else they marry canonly so this was a relief and I really liked it
greenmayiel10 chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
it was definitely worth reading...

LOL..!

that was breath-taking..!

amazing!
noname00 chapter 16 . 9/17/2010
Im so glad that everything worked out in the endxD
Scherherazade chapter 16 . 7/30/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story.
jk chapter 16 . 3/27/2010
Well that was a sappy, mushing little happy ending with very good character analysis. Gah, I hate it when stories make me feel like a romantic. I enjoyed this story, quite a bit. Even the little things. Marriage stills seems quite a bit soon. People can change a lot in three years. However, this is helping to heal the shock I got from Kataang being cannon.
Ashra Blitzgeschwind chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
I so love the bit when she enters her room, her shyness and wobblyness (does such a word even exist?) and then his fast reaction after letting her suffer enough.

Ah I so wished to be in her place right then :D

Awesome your writing!
Ashra Blitzgeschwind chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
Aw!

-nothing nore to say
Ashra Blitzgeschwind chapter 13 . 3/26/2010
wow...I always sit here reading your description of feelings and thinkings and confusions and can't nod fast enough. You really have a thing for realistic emotional expressions.

I especially love how Zuko snapped out of his deispair of having Katara know ihs feelings, when thinking about the "important fight ahead". I mean of course I love Zutara fluff, but this was just so realisitc!

You are just good!
Ashra Blitzgeschwind chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Aw, it's really really cute! I love the letter writing! And emo-Zuko...I can'T wait until the coming out *bites nails*
Ashra Blitzgeschwind chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
This is really quite cute...I wonder how it is going on...