Reviews for Eclipse
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was beautifully written, and I really like your take on the hidden reasons for Apollo's chasing Daphne. :)
Kay chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I really like it! Though I must say, I really hate their Roman names. Artemis sounds so much better than Diana. I keep thinking of that British chick who died in a car crash lol
HistoryLights chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aww that story was so sad but it captured Apollo so completely and accuratly. It was very well written I think. Nicely done. Maybe you could write something from Artemis'(Diana) POV next to get an idea of her feelings for her brother... or you don't have to because I am doing sorta the same thing '
Rain Sky chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
You probably should have been consistent with the names. Although Apollo is Apollo, both in Greek and Roman, Daphne only exists in the Greek version, and Eros is the Greek name for Cupid (which is what we have come to today to call cherubim in English...), so the name "Artemis" would have been more appropriate. Consistency is always important; it is as important in names as it is in the plot.

Otherwise, even though it was short, I thought the pacing and the tone was excellent. People have taken "one-shot" to mean "pointless", and this is clearly not the case in your piece.

Welcome to 'Diamonds in the Rough'!

Rain Sky
KrystalGamer chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
See, if learning about Mythology in school was this interesting, I might have actually paid attention XDD
GirlGenius chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
As far as I know, the only Roman name you used was Diana. Her Greek name os Artemis.
Lunamaria chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
O: greek mythology huh? *i love it*

this was wonderful wifey. i love greek mytholody- athena is my favorite- oh prasied one of zeus. xDD anyhow. i read up on some last year and should get into it again, hm?

*goes off to read more of your fics*

apallo one of courtney's favourites!

courtney!
tyco622 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Yay! I love it, I love it. And I got mentioned! *hug*

Now off to write my stuff. *mutters to self suspiciously*

-R

P.S. Fave Story!
Namilaa chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
0_0

greek mythology, eh? ooh, i used to be really into that..

dude, do one about Athena

Athena kicks as

:DD

very very pretty and poetic like always

keep writing, chica