Reviews for The Power Player
ILoveAnime89 chapter 35 . 8/25/2012
Love it update again soon. .
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 35 . 11/29/2010
I don't know how many times I can say wow before I start learning it in other languages but WOW! And that'll be the last time I'll say it. I could picture everything in my head and because of you mama I definitely have to step my FF game up. We'll talk later there's so much going on! Talk to you soon, great story.

A.
BigRedMachineUK chapter 35 . 11/5/2010
Lol. Randy and mickie are so dysfunctional. Haven't

been seeing jeff hardy in here for a while now. Anyway, please continue to update. I want to see what happens next.
BigRedMachineUK chapter 33 . 10/6/2010
LOL what? The dreaded rumor mill is dreaded for a reason! I hope everyone gets their stuff sorted out, because it looks like it might soon get out of control!

Great chapter!
socalledsara chapter 31 . 7/18/2010
I've always loved the Randy/Mickie pairing - can't wait to see where their journey takes us! Esp now with Melina knowing about this all! Very interesting can't until the next update (whenever that will be) :P
CapriceCC chapter 31 . 7/16/2010
lol everybody finding out about Mickie and Randy I like these two together. Love the story Update soon.
prsweetie chapter 31 . 7/16/2010
I was excited to see that you had updated this story. It will go down in history as one of my favorites. I don't know how long this story will be or if you plan to continue to write on , but I would LOVE to read a spin-off on Mickie and Randy's relationship. I adore the two of them and their love/hate relationship
BigRedMachineUK chapter 29 . 6/29/2010
Ha ha! It really is on! Randy and Mickie are going to tear the gym down with their insults...or maybe not. Please update so we'll find out!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/29/2010
WHOA! update! update! update! update! I hope that Gold's gym has insurance because Randy and Mickie are going to bring it down!
wwechick24 chapter 28 . 6/5/2010
I love the Randy and Mickie pairing!I haven't seen a lot of so cute how Randy is asking John for chapter don't take long to update!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/25/2010
Flippin' hell! You've updated a story! I thought you'd retired! Thank gosh though. Last chapter was short, but I like the suspense. I'm hoping for a verbal ass-whooping match between Randy and Mickie in public! That "conversation" would make my day. Great work!
Esha Napoleon chapter 28 . 5/18/2010
Nice ;)
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 27 . 1/16/2010
OMG. You know bytches stay talking. That's why I don't have too many female friends. Good chapter, keep this one up. I got to know what going on.

Ari
socalledsara chapter 27 . 12/19/2009
Gah! Can't wait for the next chapter, i absolutely love the pairing of Mickie and Randy!
Esha Napoleon chapter 27 . 12/15/2009