Reviews for Parallels
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Of course I enjoyed! This is the truth! I believe in Team 7 too and I believe they are more than what the Sanin taught them!
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
T.T

tries and fails to hold back a deluge of tears*

this was perfect .

once again, i cant find fault with your work.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
wonderful
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
And then the timeskip happened, and Sasuke crossed one too many lines and jumped over the Moral Event Horizon. *sigh* It's still a good story.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I really like this story. Three years later and I'd say the Naruto and Sakura parts still hold true but Sasuke...well, I don't think he's looking to come back there. Still, I think there's hope for him yet.
yconne chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is by far the best Naruto fanfiction i have EVER read. Thanks for the fantastic read.
X59 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
masterfully done
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Amazing, the way you write.

So simple the differences, but they hold so much.
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is exactly how it should be.

Team 7 is not the same. They will become a legend, but this time a better version.

Thank you for the wonderful read.
SilentTears132 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love how you compared them! How Sakura has so much faith and Naruto is so stubbron ;D I love the sanin and team 7! There so goddamn cute!
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is just lovely and strong and true to all of them.
edised chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
i hope so
libaka chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
My friend TamX2 told me to read your stories because they are amazing and SHE WAS RIGHT. You really are a very talented author. You bring the characters to life and bring your readers to tears of laughter, joy, and sorrow with your words. I read two of your other stories already and laughed so hard at them, only to want to cry when I realized how perfectly accurate they are. I could visualize each of these stories happening in canon, but I think you write them better than the original author. Thank you so much for writing! You've inspired me to get my butt moving on my story and update.

libaka
Page Carroll chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I LOVE YOU. SERIOUSLY, MARRY ME NOW
Mars Moving Mustard chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
an awesome observation of the differences.

i love it..!