Reviews for A Sudden Witch
Random number generator chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
It would not be so OOC with happening after war with Voldemort ended, with a clear winner on one side.
draignathair chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
You certainly have a talent for interesting crossovers! So far I've read this one and the Doctor Who/Calvin story and both have been entertaining reads. While I agree with some of the other reviewers that Hermione's decisions seem somewhat unlikely, I do appreciate her combination with Tiffany.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love it but the cheese is called Horace not Harold.
KiraSparrow chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
THANK YOU. It always upsets me how Harry is the 'hero', when he never did a damn thing. Oh, alright, maybe he did a *few* things, but still. I never really knew why Hermione put up with those two idiots, but at least now she has Tiffany, which is awesome.
sweetlilsunshine chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
wonderful!

keep going! :)
Ranuel chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was really great and I've rec'ed it on my blog. I loved the idea of having these two meet.
SmileysRoxSox chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Hey, great story! I'm dying to know what Granny will think of Hermione. Will Hermione ever go back home? Hmm...
Star Fata chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
Love the story. You know you're the first person I've found to do a Discworld/HP xover? Well, asides from a drabble by Rorschach's Blot.
Riotwave chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Well, clearly you haven't red the two new tiffany aching books :P it seens like a good story, yes, but tiffany would not ask normally for another witch help. she will try to figure out what to do by herself. and there was NOT enough feegles in the story.
Baughn chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
That.. was very cute.

It would be interesting to see Granny's reaction to Hermione's use of magic, though - I doubt she'd be as happy about it as Tiffany, all things considered. Of course it isn't really the same /kind/ of magic..
Ariadne'sThread chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Nice story but I'm not sure Hermione would abandon her friends so easily. In fact I'm sure she wouldn't. I like the idea of her meeting Tiffany but the idea of her choosing to stay while her friends are fighting and possibly dying is just beyond OOC. Hermione wouldn't even consider staying if it meant giving Voldermort even the slightest advantage; let alon e putting her friends in danger.
oOKayleeOo chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
hey this is really good. real well written. especially the feegles. go you! keep it up. i'm not even a harry potter fan and i'm in to it.
Ragnhild chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Nice one. Please continue.
LorilieDorran chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Nice to see yu updated.

Tiffany and Hermione... I can so see them :D
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
Actually, Hermione and Tiffany _would_ make a very good team...