Reviews for Rosemary's Baby
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
-My brain may never be the same after this one-

Well that was odd...and on the note of research, not that helpful. *Laughs gently* Both expected and not, nice way of showing ones distate to M-preg though~ ~MAr 3
BlankAccountisBlank chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
uuh... that was very... out there... um... please don't so that again...
Polish chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
(Bites lip) *Walks over to Marluxia and promptly smacks him, hard across the face, bends and picks up the now dead child, and cries* I know that people do this all the time, but it still doesnt make it right...*Sobs* I just...no this is not a flame if you were wondering.
AnOldAndNowDelinkedAccount chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Ahahaha, splendid. Love everyone's interactions. Vocabulary was wonderfully plant-y, too - learned a new word! Phylloid. Very cool. A lovely parody. Thanks forever for the plant hybrid Marluxia images.
organizedcure chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Last two lines priceless.
BritishMindslave chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
xD Marluxia was preggers. I liked the ending. xD Happy miscarriage. Very nice!
Dynast-Kid chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Awesome!

That was fun to read. And i'm gonna jump on the "that was dark" bandwagon and say that it was kinda dark. But it was fun and well written.

And if Marluxia didn't get knocked up through the backside, how'd he get pregnant? ;_;
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Kinda creepy, but miraculously creative. -
Kei Tsukiyono Selphie chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
This is excellent, visceral images that haunt but are oddly pleasing. I love the premise for this crack, and Marluxia's plant-baby. And the II/XI.

Repost on khyaoi? I hate using FFN's review system.
grindly chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Very dark,quirky,unique. Loved it.
StratosphereEnthusiast chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Twisted-ish. Was this supposed to be a comedy? Well, if it is, it was a pretty dark one at that. Ah well, don't really know how to describe it, but it surely was interesting, interesting nonetheless. I guess I liked it. *shrugs*
ooOoo0ooOoo chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Happy Miscarriage (I think. . . )

A dark, twisted comedy! I loved it!