Reviews for Deer in the Headlights
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Good Job : )
I enjoyed your story a lot !
Smooth-Flaws chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Great Story! You really nailed down the characters! Specially Bones.
a.life.you.love chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
hahahaha cute
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
hehe. poor booth. :) she does torture him a little, doesnt she? :) that was rlly good, but i think you should change the rating to humour/romance. :) keep writing!

:D MSC
Kriti chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
interesting read!i liked how it ended,booth wants see bones again and it won't be by accident!...ha!cute!
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
oh how uterly cute and slightly dirty
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
ooh-la-la! its just like brennan to be completely fine with the whole stituation! good oneshot

dancingpiggy
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
He’s staring at her. How typical.

Loved this story of yours. It's cute and fluffy. Hope you write another one soon.

Greets.
mag31 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This one shot was fantastic! I actually wondered what would have happenned if Brennan had really been in the shower ;) I loved the way you wrote it.
WriterC chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Hahahaha that was hilarious! "Your other reaction is normal as well." ROTFLMAO
jerseybones chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
True-to-(my perception of their) characters, not to mention completely hilarious. Good job.
Meet Me Halfway chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
ROFL! That was just GREAT
LolaLoo chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Hee hee, me likes. Cute but cheeky, very much sums those two up. Nicely done as always.
Atashi Desu chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
ooh! hehe. You should do a sequel. That'd be cool.

Woot!
GGshikwaXM chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who thought that that was the scene that was shaping up the first time I watched this episode. I was sure there was going to be some BB interaction, but then she was dressed and he jumped, so oh well.