Reviews for The Slaying of the Wolf
Taka ichijouji chapter 1 . 1/21
Still one of the best stories I've read about the digidestined as adults.
Nellen chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I'm late... but...

Okay. Let me boast for a moment here.

I SO KNEW IT WAS SHUU. I was reading this story and I got up to the funeral when Ken was listening to conversations and how he was thinking if Mimi knew about these thoughts. After that part, I had to go to sleep, so that gave me some time to think. At first, I thought it was Rosa, but then I was like... Nah. It's too obvious. Then I immediately thought it was Shuu! I mean, Matt's heart WAS surgically removed and Shuu must've had some surgical experience, right? And and and I was thinking, since Shuu was Jun-crazed and when they broke up, she immediately went to Matt for comfort, he must've killed Matt out of jealousy! But my decision wavered a little bit as soon as I returned to reading this story, but I kept on thinking, 'IT'S TOTALLY SHUU, DAMMIT.'

Okay. Enough of that.

A really good, long, epic one-shot that I'm so glad I chose to read. I love love love Jun and her relationship with Yamato. It's certainly a change from how she is portrayed from the series, but then again, she grew up. (Then again, I've always favored Jun because she's the underdog that everyone absolutely hates. Well, mostly everyone.)

This was greatly written. The words were used... not beautifully, but smart. In a way. A great mystery and stuff.

Gah. This was amazing. That's it. AMAAZING.

Thanks for writing this. I've certainly enjoyed it. Keep it up!
Lena108 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That was a wonderful story. I admit that I cried when Izzy was killed off. Great job!
15animefreak15 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Izzy...when he died I literally cried. I've never cried when one of my favorites died. My heart...it's breaking. T.T
Sugarette chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This was a great story. Too be honest, I couldn't figure out who it was untill it was all unraveled in the end. Kinda sad that Matt died...he was my favorite Season 1 Chara... Oh well, Still a great story!
NekoHaruko chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
That was friggin' awesome... ;.; I want more!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Wow... that was like an actual mystery novel, with the twists and red herrings! It never occurred to me that fellow Digidestined wouldn't recognize each other after, what, 20 years? (Here's my sign) And did I detect a brief hint of Ken/Jun pairing at the end? (What do you call that- Junen?)
AgeofAquarius chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
that was... incredible. simply incredible. it would have been a lot more suspenseful if you seperated it into chapters with a cliffy at the end of nearly each one - it so so well-written and I would've never suspected Shuu! terrific job!
Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Just... amazing. This fic is one of the best I've ever read, period. Forget the fact that there are couples. It's negligble in the long run. It's just a good, thrilling mystery. Sure, the third act is a little obvious, but it's still pretty good. Ken is awesome - the whole is awesome for that matter. This is some of the BEST that has to offer. Read it, unless you're so horribly offended by Matt/Sora that you retch at the sight of it.

If you're out there and it's getting in the way of reading this fic, well, you're stupid. But it's your choice. To everyone with half a brain in there head? Read it. An amazing change of pace from average run-of-the-mill stuff.

5*/5*

notes to the author: the fact that it was shuu was pretty obvious, probably wanted it that way, huh? The third act was thrilling, but a little obvious. THe rest was good. I like the title. Was quite good. Keep up the good work. Any questions comments or complaints, email to :
Mimi Izumi too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
WOW! That was soooooooo good! You need to write more stories like this cuz this is great!
roxie chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
wow. wow. great story. This mystery story was UNBELIEVABLE! I LOVE IT! It was so suspenseful! I didn't have a CLUE who did it. i actually thought it was mimi(lol). Keep up the ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL work!(and if you stop writing, you will be in SERIOUS trouble w/ me 'cuz i can't STAND to loose your WONDERFUL work) Well, off to read all your other fics, bye! :-)

P.s. sorry if this show up twice or somethin'. i wasn't sure if it went through or not.
katmon915 chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
omg dat was great! i couldn't take my eyes of the screen...i actually got yelled at cuz my mom was talkin 2 me and i was 2 bz readin!
The TurquoiseCow chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Wow. This was great. Great detective story, I must say, brilliantly written, and I enjoyed it even though I don't usually read those. I like that Jun isn't a villain. Great job of throwing in a few red herrings with Rosa and (i thought) Sora and Mimi. I have to confess that I figured it was Shuu all along, though. Anyway, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Please continue this story. (gets down on hands and knees and begs) I have been waiting forever for the next chapter.
Peacelovin Bitch chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
awwwww...that was sooooo cooooooooolllll! i really liked that story. it was very imaginative and creative. i had my little suspicions about Shuu, but my prime "target" was Rosa. ur a really great writer!