Reviews for Protector
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 3/14
This was a great story! Great job!
willoffire123 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Loved it!
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Kyaaa!

I love it
Trishia chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awwwww that was sweet, i love LuNa!

I like how Zoro is worried bout Nami :)
Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ugh, there you go again with your mad skills at writting Luffy in romantic situations. This time around, I also found that the strength being written behind his character was nicely reciprocated by how you wrote Nami, unlike the other story. The first few paragraphs of how mad she truly was of him are such classical Nami bahviors.

Good luck with any future writting!

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
OrpheumZero chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Aw, that's sweet. And funny too, there's just something about torturing poor little Sanji :P

While it could've been a bit more involved with the fight that got Luffy injured, I can understand the real point was to show Nami realizing how much Luffy means to her when he's inches from death.

Since you really like LuNa pairings, check out my One Piece story "Luffy's Greatest Fear" I think you might like it.
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh, I loved it! It was so sweet!
VanillaSpiders chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This was utterly wonderful and you made me smile, thank you.

Signed R.H.
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Hahaha Luffy's gonna get revenge by eating all of their food! Well, that was nice, I just hope Luffy will put the groceries down the next time before kicking someone's ass.
German chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That was really cute, I liked it!

But next time, Luffy...put down the groceries.” Lol
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I love it you have to write more! Pleases! Soon real soon!
LuffyxRuby chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
absolutly loved it! plz write another chapter!
Zinfer chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
how sweet _
VegZombieGrl chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
AW DAMN THAT WAS FUCKING CUTE!

I LUV IT!

YOU SHOULD LIKE TOTALLY WRITE MORE!
simmie chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I really liked this story. Luffy would do some think stupid like not putting down the groceries. I like how you didn't tell us how luffy got hurt at then start because it kept us guessing. :) Great couple too.