Reviews for Unanswered
thepotionsguild chapter 3 . 2/1
That was unbelievably sad. You just might make me a Dramione shipper
sorryspence chapter 3 . 1/31
You just broke my heart with this beautiful story... Thank you so much.
perplexed-by-potter chapter 3 . 1/2
I just finished reading this, and love what you've done. Keep up with the good work!
this made me feel totally depressed.
aar312 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
welp.
Jane chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
Such a magnificent story.. so poignant, so touching and so so beautiful.. thank you for this .. thank you so much.. keep writing
Entwinedlove chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
Oh, this was lovely. So sad, but still lovely. Thank you for sharing it.
misslyss3592 chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
youve got to be fucking kidding me.
Wolfxo88 chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Bruh
Nimueiswriting chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
omg, i've really liked your fic! :)
Em chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
Lord. Good Lord.

WHY

MY HEART

I legit thought this would be a depressing story with a happy (or close) ending, but this - this ripped apart my heart, gave me all sorts of feels, and crushed my soul. But it's beautiful - so, so beautiful, and heartbreakingly so. I absolutely love this, bc it really does portray life as it is. And the bit at the end where Hermione thinks of how he died and how so many questions will now never be answered - in a strange way, I feel like I can relate to that. It absolutely shattered me to read, but it felt oddly comforting.

You're amazing.
Cescalia chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
Okay, okay, so I was checking out dramione fics to read and this was recommended somewhere and I was like okay, let's save it for later, seems interesting. Oh, nice trope, saving from drowning. Yes, very good. I start reading... woah this is intense, this is perfect, wow how does that author know exactly what I love to read about, how could this be so amazing and then I reach the end and my heart is beating and wtf he died? and then I look and see it's a tragedy and I never read tragedies, because they hurt so much, but this, this is incredible, and actually, that end was perfect for this story, it made a lot of sense and yes, I hoped for a child, because what I hate the most about tragedies when one of the couple dies, is that there's nothing left and I love children and thank goood there's a child, although it could have worked really well without it too, but it eases my pain a little. Anyway, gosh this is one of the best fics I've ever read, good job!
Coral Acacia chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
MY. HEART. So I totally missed the "tragedy" tag on here. What a shock. That ending tho. Excuse me while I go cry. (In other news, well-written!)
michele magnolia chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
Omg! DAMMIT. He loved her! Hot damn I wanna cry. Ugh. Damndamndamndamn.
Gracieafur chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
Oh god, this fic. I'm crying