Reviews for Unanswered
SugarArts chapter 3 . 2/5
broke my heart...
Born in 20th Century chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Oh no :( Your fics are always so beautifully, brilliantly written - but leave me feeling sad and depressed for Draco and Hermione at the ending :'o
teuila65 chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Good read but dang that hit ending hit me hard! I should have known with the Romance/Tragedy description.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
That's how it could have ended in canon, realistically. No happy ending for our star crossed lovers.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Well, I'm not looking forward to the tragedy part of this fic.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
God I love your fics.
Renavelia chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
I was so shocked by the last part of this chapter that I reread it over and over. Drawing me in like this...having some form of hope that they would actually have a chance at something more, something...more. but then you snatch it all away by killing him...snatching him away from her and this sad, lonely feeling is so heavy in my chest.
ROFL! This is damn good! Like so amazingly done. Not only did you capture my heart with this, you shred it to pieces without mercy. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
The ending was beautiful, yet sad. It's a great story though. Thanks for sharing it with us.
- Mel
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
well damn that sucks
Scherherazade chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
Oh no. ..Why did he have to die? Really great piece.
MissKonoha chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Oh...the things you do to my heart. This is beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Why would I read a story where you kill one of the main characters? That's just dumb.
alwaysandforever430 chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
Oh my goodness, this is so good. Talk about ups and downs. Fantastic job!
ljpjcg chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Yow! That hurt a lot a bit. So good.
Rubyrubyroo chapter 3 . 3/16/2015