Reviews for Unanswered
superwholock187 chapter 3 . 10/16
Wow. That..that was the most heartbreakingly beautiful thing that I have ever read. You are so very talented. This story was so lovely and beautifully written, words cannot describe how stunning it was.
Well done!
Pidanka chapter 3 . 10/5
Oh damn, I love this. No, I actually hate this. No, I really love this. Damn. This was heartbreaking. But so, so beautiful.
BadWolf321 chapter 3 . 9/11
It hurts.
dramione1603 chapter 1 . 9/10
That made me cry so hard noooo the ending stop!
KannaKyomu chapter 3 . 9/3
Seriously, this ending just broke my heart into tinny little pieces. I love it, you managed to actually make my heart sink with one sentence. Damn, i think i got a little too invested in this one. Thanks a bunch this is fantastic.
MonJoh chapter 3 . 9/1
This is really good. I don't read or write much tragedy (although I also avoid fairy-tale endings) but this is done well.
niftycakes chapter 3 . 8/21
rage,sadness whyyyyyyyyyy ? so amazing
mieze0105 chapter 3 . 8/21
:'( You are evil! This made me cry so hard. Such a good story!
pineapple.express.co chapter 3 . 8/18
HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME
calypsoquinn chapter 3 . 8/14
OH MY GOSH! This was amazing. So good. I was drawn in, did NOT see that ending.
habababa chapter 3 . 8/10
NOOOO! What just happened? He was in love AND HE LEFT HER?! Is he even alive?! AMAZING ENDING! I'm still shook!
habababa chapter 2 . 8/10
Oh my! It was great! Every scene when Hermione is weak and OF COURSE Draco is saving her...brilliant!
habababa chapter 1 . 8/10
The drowning scene was so realistic! I was so curious when will rescue comes! And I can totally see McNair using muggle way to kill her.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 3 . 4/26