Reviews for The Betrayals of Devotion
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Short, but awesome! :)
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh, great ! Really awesome !

And I agree with a Just A Girl With A Keybord, that would explain a lot of thing.

I really hope, you have make a sequel...

Anyway, really a awesome OS,

Me├┐li.
victorionious chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh my God! I just realized this had actually happened, that would explain why Chris disappeared when he was stabbed! The spell! It wouldn't have been because he died, but because he had done a blood-bonding!

Dude that is SO cool! You HAVE to make a sequel to it! Unless you already have. I'm gonna go check your account...

I think it's pretty obvious that i like this, lol.

Peace out,

Boy/Girl scout!
WitchPencil chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
i like this, it shows a side to wyatt that the show didnt impress on. nice work.
R.S.Azalea chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
WHAT! there's more right, right?

please tell me there's more and that you didn't just stop there!

o man! it was such a short glimpse to something that could have so much potential, something that could be so rich in prose and in character development, and plot!

I hope you haven't given up in this one, please I implore you, write more!
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
this is really good, but u should write a sequel when they do actually get back together cause chris was stabbed an it would be great to see wyatts reaction :)
Suvivor-Chick chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
aww that was realy really good. Sad and hopeful at the same time :)

~Rotem
crazyDFFgang chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I usually don't like one-shots, but this one is really good... But please make a sequel, because I'd love to know what will happen when Chris's time is up...

(Chrissy.W.x, crazyDFFgang-member)
peppymint chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
This one screams sequal. You have provided an excellent explanation for Chris's disappearance after he gets stabbed. Please follow through. I'm sure it would be a great story.
shyeye chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
hi, i love this is there going to be more i hope
Mistress Arsonist chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Pretty cool, I liked it, Well done.
Amantine chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Interesting plot. You should definitely make a sequal to this... Make Wyatt sense his brother's pain after he's stabbed by Gideon and make him summon him to the future. Dunno... maybe even save him. Think about it. Anyway, loved it.
PaigeHalliwellWilderMatthews chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I love this story. I love how you have good Wyatt trying to break from evil Wyatt. I just love the brotherly love that you had been able to write.
Pick your posion chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I love it! It's good...too bad it's done.:( But other then that great! (:
Rosalene chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I really liked this. Good job!