Reviews for The Price Of Trust
A chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
Aww, very enjoyable.
MovieTvBookWorm chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
Glad to see you updated. I finally got around to reading it. I love the ending! Really makes me have a soft spot for Korbel after all... I hope you do end up writing more Colleen and Adrian fanfic, I think you're really good at it.
virtualinnocence chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
Good Job. I love the Colleen and Adrian storyline. Now, you've given me a reason to come back the Y&R fanfic section.
MovieTvBookWorm chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
Great story. I like how Korbel played slightly the antagonist here… better than the show’s lame plot about Janna and the reliquary. Although I’ll always have a soft spot for Colleen and J.T’s relationship, I think Adrian can be good for her too… this story can go many different ways and I hope you continue. I’m looking forward to reading. You got me wondering what that key unlocks?
cupd123 chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
Loved the story ... can't wait to read your next chapters
catgurl83 chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
I'm really enjoying this story! I'd love to know what message board the story was oringinally posted on.
frommy6 chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
YAY! You updated!

I think you did a good job conveying Colleen's warring emotions. And I like that Adrian isn't just trying to charm her into forgiving him and arrogantly believing that being charming is all that it will take. He does understand that he betrayed her trust and he needs to honestly work towards rebuilding his relationship with her.

I also like that we get to see that he is hurting also.

Great job
frommy6 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007

I just found this story a couple of days ago and I created an account just so I could comment. Although the review says that this is for chapter 1, I am actually commenting on chapters 1 - 4 (this is my first comment so I didn't know how this worked, so sorry for any confusion.)

I like your work a lot. You have kept true to the characters and created a good story. I hope you continue. I have watched the show off and on for years and Adrian and Colleen brought me back as a viewer. I really like where you are taking this.

I also liked the snarky sarcasm from Colleen with the "army of botox barbies" line.

I also like how you how you incorporate the other characters and her friendship with Daniel.

You have done a very good job of capturing the hurt and betrayal Colleen feels without being overly dramatic. You had good buildup to her seeing Adrian again but didn't bypass the story or details to get to that point too soon. Her warring emotions over seeing him again were beautifully written.

Loved the conversation with Lily over her bad karma, complicated men who investigate her family while being wonderfully anatomically correct. I also personally liked the line about watching Grey's Anatomy on Tivo because Y & R and Grey's anatomy are the only fanfics I read and the only TV shows I watch!

Looking forward to more.