Reviews for Never After
Yumi K chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Now, by the looks of it, this probably won't be updated, so I shall go mourn the loss of my main source of brain crack.
But seriously, this is a gorgeous, rich story that deserves to be tied up. If your account isn't inactive and you somehow see this, could you please consider wrapping it up with a chapter or two, if you have time and whatnot of course. Life is kinda a jerk. But yeah, I adore your writing style and hope you are able to come back soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
Love this story greatly, like how you portray link, hope you take up this story and continue writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I would like to animate your story, I am an animation student and have been toying with the idea for a while now, If you wouldn't mind could you message me back? It is basically just some fan art of your story, I just love the way you have interpreted the Zelda universe.

It doesn't look like this account is active, I really hope you see this. I am going to go ahead and animate it for fun, if you want input or are are completely against the idea message me please.
Burning Amber chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
This is absolutely fantastic. It's practically art itself.
The way the characters are portrayed, the way this fiction is written, the way the tension builds during crisis... It just marvelous.

The only downside is that it hasn't been updated... For a long time.
As the author, you should feel responsible for the fiction you yourself created... Don't you think is high time you updated?

Anyway, I'd like to praise this fiction again, for it's eloquence and elegance.

Thank you for posting this fic.
downmoon chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
This is an incredibly rich, beautiful piece of writing. I hope someday there will be more, as it would be a terrible shame to leave something as wonderful as this hanging.
KingKillerq chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
So its Dark Link, isn't it?
Cakes Blargh chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Where the F r u?! U need to finish this FIC! *goes nuts waiting*
Someone chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
A good start. I love the details you have on Midna's character.
Desteni chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
Wow. I am loving this story. Your characterizations are interesting and amusing and well-rounded and delightful. Your plot has hooked me and I have so many questions that I could hardly stop reading from the beginning to this point. And your prose is so fun to read. Mistakes are minor, and I can tell that a lot of thought went into this. I love the 'quotes' at the beginning of each chapter. The only thing I'm sad about is that there isn't more. I really would like to hear the rest of this story.

I know that since it hasn't been updated in years that's probably not likely. And I understand that people who write fanfiction often don't finish posting. Life happens. But a girl can hope. So I'll watch this story and hope.
gr33n chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I was wondering if you would mind it I did a tribute comic of Never after? I would of course link back to your story and give you full credit. I am just really taken by your interpretation and would love to do some kind of fan art. You can see some of my art over at:

This story is fantastic! I love what you have done with the mythology of the games. I've been following it for a few years now, and am very sad that is has not been updated in such a long time. I take you lost interest?
Kurai Ummei chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
... That feel when there is no next button, and the author just dropped a literary bomb on you. "How would you like to see Midna?" D:
pikachucat chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
awesome
Insane. Certifiably chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
This is- there aren't words, not really. It's quite possibly the best fic in this fandom, even in this incomplete state. It's epic. And one of the few I re-read over and over again.
The way you tie the history to the happenings and seamlessly include the little flashbacks is astounding. All the details are just amazing, Ilia with the garden and the butter toffee and Midna loving apples and Ashei's storytelling and Nooru's other lives, it makes them real people who spring off the page and live.
I adore your Twili, how you've made them so treacherous and yet magical and bound by debt and debt alone. Your descriptions are beautiful and I can see the Realm and the Dusk People who live there very clearly. It was an inspired take on politics and the way things are run(the Houses are an incredible idea) and Midna's casual (indecency, blasphemy, accusation) manner is exactly how I could see her behaving. She's strong and regal and just incredible.
Heck, I'm not usually one for extremely important OC's and you've even made me like Howll, how he's kind of this counterpoint for Midna's casual, almost thoughtless manner. I loved the encounter with Lady War, how he can bring her to see his side with a simple bit of language.
You Link is amazing, more beast than man and only part Hero. Twilight Princess showed us a beast and you have truly captured that essence here. I can't wait to see what will happen when he gets to the Twilight Realm.
Sheik is just the right mix of ambiguous and badass and ancient-mystic-whatever. He has this tragic history that he carries in his eyes and it leaks out all over the place and- see look, you're even making me vaguely poetic, this is that good.
People show Dark Link as another character, but you've got him down to his roots, this insane thing bent on murder. Him being a twili was an unexpected turn of events and the way Link got him to that state was pure win.
You keep saying you're unimpressed with the way its turning out, but I can't find anything wrong with it other than the occasional small grammar or spelling mistake. You said it isn't dead, so please, please, please finish this.
face87 chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Woops- I accidentally posted an unfinished review on ch 14. So I'll post my final sentiment here on ch 13: even if you never finish this fic you should be proud that you've made such a great one in any capacity! It really inspired me to write more Zelda fic myself! Great story and I'll def be faving and following just in case you ever decide to finish it!
face87 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Oh man, I'm in mourning that this story appears to be dead... So I'll just skip straight to the stage of grief that involves bargaining and say that if you ever decide to come back to this story and finish it I will write you as many fics as you want- no joke. I am a woman of my word so if you ever do come back and see this comment then message me and take me up on my offer! (I mean, not that I'm a particularly prolific or talented writer- but I could try to become one for you!)

But anyways, I just wanted to let you know that this is the best Zelda fic I've ever read and I am super picky about my fic so that's saying something. I love your characterizations of Link and Midna especially, and I think you've got a great feel for story flow and it shows in the way that you combine all of the plot threads so neatly and concisely. Everything in your fic feels purposeful and lends something to either the plot or the characterization- nothing is wasted! I love that you show, not tell and I absolutely love the little snippets of Hylian mythology that you include! They're one of my favorite things about this fic!

It's a shame that this looks like it's been discontinued when it's the only fic that I've reached the end of and then literally screamed when I found out it was unfinished because I so desperately wanted to know what happened! But know that even if you never finish this fic