Reviews for Never After
Steeple333 chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Sheik, perhaps? ] I dunno - I'm guessing. Poor Zelda, she must be frustrated, while Link is on his merry way, almost murdered... D Ohohoho!
twickenham chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
I'm honestly impressed and enchanted. This is really a stand out story, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

I also like how you've decided to go with the canon of silent link. I'm eagerly awaiting an update.
GamefreakCC chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Surprisingly your story has caught my interest...I hope to read more chapters in the future for this delightfully interesting story. (Basically your story's cool, don't let it die.)
Ri2 chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
O...kay. What just happened?

Link had a weird dream, he intimidated wolves, and...his shadow's not following him.

What's going on?
Hollow Tasan chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
Like it. Well written and looks promising. Keep at it, update when you can.
Chaotic Serenity chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
Finally caught up enough time to comment again on this story.

You have absolutely elegant diction. I can't quite pinpoint whose prose yours feels reminiscent of, but it flows with a professionalism that most fanfic authors lack, that's for certain. Your vocabularly is put to good use, and tempered by a strong thread of characterization and plot politicking. I have to say I am tremendously impressed by how carefully you've woven this story and thoroughly enjoying what you're produced thus far.

No real critiques other than a rap on the knuckles for some easily fixed spelling/grammar errors. Other than that, looking forward to further installments. :-)
Scop chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
I particularly like Zelda's method of scrying. You're still handling Link's disinclination to speak very well, but at least we've heard his thoughts.

Only one continuity thing I'll point out: Snowpeak may be to the east in the Wii version of TP, but that's where everything is mirrored, so I think it would be more accurate to put it in the west.

Nice touch with the wolf's interraction with Link. I think you captured her behavior excellently; I even found it charming.
MasterSword50 chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
Amazing work. Your chapters make me want to tear my hair out with suspense. And as all the other reviewers have said, your characterization is perfect to the last detail.

I anxiously wait for the next chapter.

And on an unrelated note... thanks for telling me about this pickpocket!
Dust Traveller chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Got into Twilight Princess fanfiction after I read a fic of a fan of mine, Die Schildkroten, and became a big fan of his. Noticed your name in his favorites box and thought it looked familiar, so I took a look.

Wow, I'm glad I did. You really have these characters down pat. The characterization is spot on, and I particularly like the silent approach with Link. Some authors attempt this and it just comes out awkward and a little silly, but you pull it off wonderfully.

Anyway, it's interesting how things come full circle, huh? You were a fan of mine, Schild was a fan of mine, I became a fan of his, you became a fan of his, so I became a fan of yours.

Or maybe it's just a group of decent writers sharing what they write. I can't think of anything purer than that.

Good job, girl.

Chris, DT
Tris the weatherwitch chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Like her? Gods above, I love her! She was ans AWESOME char in TP, and you make her pretty. I mean, come on? How can you NOT like her? And yay for continuation fics. Cause TP gave me so many ideas, even if I can't put them to use. I'll probably give them up for grabs-either that or use them as challenges. But I like the inclusion of Sheik. Mostly because when I first played OoT, I fell half in love with male!Sheik. Zelda cross-dressing just does NOT do it for me, at least in this case. And all of this and will make ME mope, until you update that is, hint hint.
Titanium Phoenix chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
oh. Oh. OH!

Where has THIS been my whole life? I think there is only one other story I enjoy this much!

You wrote Midna so. damn. well. Also, I'm thrilled that someone else noted that hair clip - it did seem uncomfortable, didn't it?

I don't have constructive criticism (not being a write by trade, mind you), all that I have left to offer you is a group of stuttering compliments like "Fantastic" "Brilliant" and "Awesome"

I'll be adding this to my favorites now. - And please, do continue!
Die Schildkroten chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
You know, the problem with looking at reviewers as those amiable people who pop in from time to time to say nice things about your writing is that you can completely overlook their stuff, and from time to time that's an absolute tragedy.

This is *incredible* stuff. You've nailed the characterization to the wall, for Link, for Ashei, and *especially* with Midna, which practically nobody even comes close to. Your style is a hell of a lot of fun to read and you have that certain blend of candor and suspense that makes me grind my teeth together and beat my head rhythmically against the wall waiting for the resolution and your worldbuilding is good enough to make me *giggle*, which isn't easy.

Well, it could be harder.

Bottom line: I'm considering cutting my own throat for not reading this up to now. You're my new hero.

-Pickpocket.
Ri2 chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Wow.

Midna rocks.

And apparently, these idiots have done something really, REALLY dumb. Yeah, bad move, dumbasses.
Caladchbolg chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Just when I thought I couldn't fall any more in love with Midna. You've made her...perfect. O.O Update every minute please.
Scop chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
*whistles* Very nice. Smart, sarcastic, biting banter. Created a great sense of deadly politicking that Midna is nevertheless mistress of. Set me up wondering what the Twili have loosed, and what's to come next. Looking foward to the next installment!
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »