Reviews for Juice Boxes are Troublesome
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I would kill juice too...but nobody buys juice anymore. :-/ Plus, if I tried doing it at school, the stupid supervisors would give me detention. The supervisors hate me and only me for some reason. I bet it was cuz some midgety 4th grader got me detention by lying just cuz i happened to be an asian who's a little too loud for her. Haha. Got off topic. xD

Awesome fic. ;D
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
God, I love Kirihara. Gotta love the perks of having only one second year on the team. He's just too damn cute.

Great story! :3
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wow...xD Juice boxes...haha.

Now I'm wondering if I should go on a juice box killing spree...cause I'm just bored that way. Heh.
Echo547 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Akaya is too cute...
KibethShea chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hehehe, i love this fic ) it's so cute. juice box killing spree XD who other than aka-chancouldt do that? P
aksjskdjhsajs chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I went on a juice box killing spree once...-eyes cloud over- That was fun. Of course, I had no reason to do it and I drank all the juice but it was fun anyway. I miss the old primary school days...ANYWAY!

I think...Kaya-chan could have come up with a less elaborate plan for getting Mura's attention but he's Kaya-chan so it's cute and makes total and complete sense!
Sandileina chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
xDD This was freakin' hilarious. I totally, totally adored how you used my Haru and Mura naming system _ LOL

Anyway, yeah, loved this and thought it was adorable. I choose to believe that the bit at the end was purely brotherly. And nothing else. (*Chooses to forget that Sandy is a huge fan of Kisarazucest and Fujicest*)

~Sandy~
absurd musings chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
XDD Sanada's getting jealous... o_O

I WANT MOUNTAIN DEW! 'Specially the red one. :3
Alizel chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
That was just pure gold. And I agree with Kirihara. JUICE BOXES MUST DIE! THEY SQUIRT JUICE INTO YOUR EYES WHEN YOU THINK THEY'RE EMPTY! Nah, they don't do that.
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
quote:

Niou snorted.

/quote

...what? What did he snort? This should be rated for illicit drug use.

Just kidding.

Hahah! Rather amusing that. "Colloquial" is one of OFsI's vocabulary words too. I s'pose you two are in the same year.

OFsI: I think we are.

Anyway, fab job. That Yuki-kiri was a bit random though at the end... Akaya's plan was complicated... very complicated. What if he accidentaly got time alone with Sanada?

OFsI: He would like, die, or something.

True that.

OFsI: No, "dat". It's not "True that" it's "True dat". And never say it again.

Okay.

Anyway, cheers.

Old fiat (sI and nFr, aren't you proud? it's both of them!)

buy/drive fiat
Ahotep chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
*kidnaps Gen-chan and comforts him*

Akaya is a little devil that's why we love him so much. I think he goes well with Yukimura. Evilish tennis players are the best...

Needless to say I really like this story. *wonders if she has some juice boxes at home*

I hope to read more from you soon...
Animesque chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
*huggles* Oh you are so much
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh those juice boxes, they drive me insane! You stab them with the straw, they squirt. You squeeze them, they squirt. You think think they are empty; THEY SQUIRT! I agree with Kirihara, they must die! Bwahahaha! I really enjoyed reading that nya!
GSandM chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
L0L

Poor Sanada's jealous

Man, I love him

And Kirihara

Great one shot

I love Rikkadai stories

Hope you make other Rikkaidai humors

Reivew number 2 (I hope)

Ja ne!
yesnomaybeso chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
OOH, wonderful story! Sanada's jealous at the end XD

This was awesome. YukiKiri's one of my favorite pairings ever.

Write more, please! We must spread the Kiri-kun love!