Reviews for Do You Know Where You Are?
2many2chooseJUST1 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
You're doing good on this. The chapters could stand to be a little longer. At least that's what I'm used to reading.
Shinome Akira chapter 30 . 8/12/2012
yokishko chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Name trivia and whatnot X3

Just had the impulse to say Kikimi can actually be a korean name, though it has not been used as of yet (not that I know every single korean person on this planet).

In korean Kiki means "Lovely Flower" and Mi means "beautiful"

P.S. Mi is also a commonly used part of Japanese girl names, for the meaning of "beautiful" as well, though it can also mean "sea" and "see"

Examples of which are Fuyumi "winter beauty", Nanami "seven seas", and Tsukimi "one who gazes at the moon" though the last one is often "beautiful moon"
Mistress of the leaves chapter 30 . 3/25/2011
I really like the story i think you should make another story, like a sequal to this one. I honestly really really liked it.
bubblyangels chapter 16 . 6/18/2010
i really liked your story at first but natsuri is really mary-sue the story would be better if you stoped making her so perfect and gave her some flaws :)
Judgmaster chapter 14 . 1/9/2009
Aw, can't you give Naruto back his ramen? Pwease? Brilliant story by the way! Keep up the good work!
Lillich chapter 28 . 8/5/2008
So cute
XxSilentLegendxX chapter 30 . 6/27/2008
O I like this story! I just read it all in one day! *gasp* Yes I know I know. Anywho im going to read your sequile right now cause I love this story! And I like your little chat thingies at the begining and end of the stories. Their so funny!
Dimly chapter 30 . 6/5/2008
KAWAII! I think it's very cut! But her name sounds too much like Matsuri. A great Fanfic! :D
Suezanne chapter 30 . 5/10/2008
T.T wa it's over I don't want it to be over but alas stories end
Suezanne chapter 14 . 5/10/2008
reveiws for Naruto's Ramen and Gaara's relationship it's fantastic _
Shizune-san chapter 30 . 5/3/2008
Ha! I completely forgot to rad this last chappie! Now... I feel stupid...
Shizune-san chapter 23 . 4/8/2008
Ahem... bug users...? Anyway, FUCK YOUR CLIFFHANGERS! -sniffles- They're just to evil...but good.
TeaSpices chapter 18 . 4/2/2008
What does Kikimi mean anyway? Why did Natsuri feel so insulted when he called her that...? -pulls hair out in frustration of not understanding-
TeaSpices chapter 15 . 4/2/2008
My response to the fangirls statement: Sure he isn't. -rolls eyes-