Reviews for The Trouble With Hedgehogs
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was beyond fantastic.
X-Ray Hearing chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I just thought I'd leave a review to ask a question (because this story has something I've never seen before): How did you manage to write a romance story when you have such little regard for one of the protagonists? Seriously, you abuse Ron in this story about as much as he gets abused in a Dramione story. Every other word is how big of an idiot he is. If he's as stupid as you and most of the main characters in this story seem to think, why does everyone want him to end up with Hermione? Why does she want him? Surely she'd be better off without having to be weighed down by an idiot of his caliber the rest of her life, who has nothing good to offer her. I guess Hermione is a moron as well if she can't see that getting with Ron is so obviously a mistake.

I know this story was supposed to be humorous, but it isn't. It's just, to borrow a word, stupid.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
*Grin* LAWL.
hogwarts1989 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Great story
xSlytherclaWx chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
oh my god, I loved that!

the end line, especially...
bookworm97 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
fred and george turned harry plaid? why did i not hear about this?

lol

cute fanfic. loved it

so... tell me...

is there a sequel?
The Randomist chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
HA! That was awesome! About Percy, lol. I always knew there was something wrong with him. This fic is great!
Karahly chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Superb! Great, hilarious ending! Loved it! (Need I rave more?)

Karahly
thedreadpirateranda chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
that was great! really well written, really funny, and just enough romance. almost got me in trouble though, i'm not supposed to be reading this, and i kept laughing. sidenote: i'm very glad i'm not the only person to use the phrase de-funked. and i loved harry's comment about the non-petting zoo, "Evidence? Ron, we’ve got four hedgehogs. That’s not evidence. It’s a non-petting zoo."
KGSoprano chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
AW! So sweet! *drools* I'm SUCH a sucker for slightly-cheesey romance... By the way, I was ROTFLOL after "Well, Arthur, about Percy..." It was the perfect way to end it.
BajaB chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
That was fun.
AngusH chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Great, fun and a good read.

I liked it very much, the hedgehogs added a level of surrealism not often found :-)
hns1387 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
omg, this was so cute! it's really funny, especially with Ginny as a criminal mastermind.

You oculd probably get away with making it several chapters, but I liked it as a long oneshot.
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This was really excellent! I loved it. And I'm actually just reviewing so I can add this to my favourites without feeling guilty. But, shh! You didn't hear that from me...

Yours sincerely,

the Queen of Duct Tape
Aviad chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
aww that was cute...and it was well written...) you just make my day! well...evening/day...erm...yeah lets get passed that... anyway i loved it and it prevented me from being bored for a while. (you see i have a tendency to get bored easily) It was hilarious and a good idea and i just loved it... and the last line “Well, Arthur, about Percy…”, was absolutly genious! well maybe not genious, but pretty damn close! Anyway I must be off to find other stories!

Aviad