Reviews for Kim vs Donzie
dude90716 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
WO!

JUMP THE SHARK!

hilarious, man. lmao funny.

keep up the good work.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great little story! The use of the Fonz, Season 4's shark jumping and the awesome little bikes as well as the touching moment makes me give this 5 out of 5 stars! :)
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
;)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
very cool
Sir Sebastian chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Gotta love that KimRon fluff. KP will never jump the shark *crosses fingers*

I'm so amped about season 4 but I don't get the Disney Channel, and even if I did the new season wouldn't air here for a while (I live in Finland). And it vexes me so.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Hear hear! K.P. S4 rules! Great job with this one.
Ezbok58a chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Awsome job Captain!

Best of luck with the Fannies too!
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
hey nice story captainkodak as usual you make things crazy lol and did you ever notice that some of things going in those four episodes from kp seemed to have come from stories? kinda makes you wonder huh?
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Booyhah for the new season from me to you also! Good K/R'ness going on there. Great the way the GF/BF interaction contributes to some of the action, comedy, drama & romance ('You're beautiful!' by Ron to Kim in "Trading Faces". First time he ever said something like that to Kim in the series) between these two.

Loved the quick one you put out from a line at the ending of the first epi! Wondered where you were going with this one until she didn't 'jump the shark'! LOL!

Enjoyed this one very much.

Later.

CB73
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Great story. It wasn't until the last stunt was revealed that I caught the reference. Pitiably, bad weather interfered with seeing the new season episodes.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Kim Possible jump the shark. Not even in your dreams.

This story had to be told, thank you.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I was half expecting you to have adam sandler cover him with bees.

interesting fic
Slyrr chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Looks like it's time for the masters of the trade to take the S4 mythology and build a whole new 'season' worth of quality stories to go along with it. Just saw the four episode mini-marathon with Ill Suited and the others. So far no sharks in sight. Excellent...
Waffled Flambe chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
You sure spun out this story fast! Considering you hadn't watched the episodes onlinne, that is... Nice story, i knew exactly where you were going once you said she had to jump a shark!