Reviews for dance to nothing
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Heh. That was really cool. :D The language was lovely - absolutely flawless. I loved that "same come-hither stare of her peers" line, because the words sound so good together, and it's the perfect description. It definitely brought to mind those weird Nobodies, though I was totally expecting a Kairi or Namine drabble until the end. So woo! for a fresh, new idea. Nice work, hun!
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Ohmigosh. PLEASE tell me I'm right and that it's about a Nobody-a Dancer, specifically-just one of the zillions of enemies that Sora takes down during KH2.

Because that would be so. Frickin'. Awesome. So...interesting! _

Ooh, I feel all refreshed. It's not that often that you see such a drastically different approach taken to KH fanfiction. But it was definitely a breath of fresh air, examining a non-character like that.

(Of course, all that assumes I'm right in thinking it's a Dancer. Which I hope I am, because otherwise I'm gonna feel pretty stupid...*sweats*)
TenkunoMeiou chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Perfecto! My love you have created another fine piece of work! -Italian kiss with the over dramatic hand gestures- And they aren't pretty when they dance, they are flat freaky :O -UNHAPPY FACE!-
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
*curious* Is it about a dancer nobody?

Very nice drabble. It's a cool idea too.