Reviews for Hope Given!
Mai Jim Oliver chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Very cute story. Thanks, I enjoyed myself. Loved the way Harry described Draco !

Kisses,

Mai
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Brilliant. Simple, yet sweet.
MrsRiddleMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I want that love too :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Nice...it's really sweet. I kinda had a crappy day and this kind of fluff was just what i needed!
RAGA chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I just always seem to come across this fic at such random moments, and I still never tire of it. Very sweet.
rollwiththepunches chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Really interesting idea. This was a really good fic. Good job!
Netrixie chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
i totally love this story. i'm also thinking about one of the challenges at the bottom- "Harry and Draco, seventh year of muggle studies,. 3 weeks, camping trip takes ,younger students, Voldy’s dead, slash of course"

Sounds good to me. If i ever post it, i'll tell ya.

keep writing!

Netrixie
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
SO SWEET! LOVED IT! thank u for writing it! -
Janelily chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Oh. I think it was cute. And it's refreshing to see/hear Harry and Draco's relationship through a different perspective.

Thanks for sharing!
ignitesthestars chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
heya! just wanna say i love this fic, and i'm taking up your challenge 'Harry and Draco, seventh year of muggle studies,. 3 weeks, camping trip takes ,younger students, Voldy’s dead, slash of course'. I'm not sure when i'll start writing, but the idea definitely has possibilities.
the.gold.in.the.shadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
bloody brilliant new angle! i love how you did it from someone else's point of view! fantsastic writng too!
Bekki chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
it gives me hope too.. that was lovely, simply lovely
Shannon chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Hey. It was nice... cute. I'd say a little more depth into Harry and Draco's relationship would have been nice, but considering the point of view, it was nicely written.

And the challenge at the end? I might actually have a shot at it. If I do, I'll review again or PM you or something, with the link/follow up. .
Crimson Teardrop chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aw, this was so sweet. I love how everything flowed smootly. Awesome job.

-Crimson-
fifespice chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
aww hope the muggle dude finds his love but they say theressa fine line between love and hate probably why harry and draoc got togetehr lol