Reviews for Putting the Pieces Back Together
xsilicax chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This was good. It bugged me that Dean was driving at the end of the ep, and this resolved that nicely.

"This was just crap that happened"

Dean's philosophy of life!

Very cool,

Cathy.
JuDei chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I loved this!

Please keep writing Supernatural! I've always liked your Stargate stuff, both SG1 and Atlantis.

Count me among those who wanted to know Sam's reaction upon learning that he shot Dean; I thoroughly enjoyed your account of it.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
aw dean. nice fic.
QuMerc chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
What a great tag! I liked how you used Jo to "remind" Sam that he/demon had shot Dean. His reaction was priceless.

Also, I'm not much of a Jo fan, but she has her moments. I like your take on her. I hope she's as forgiving when she next appears on the episode.

Thanks for sharing.
ILoveMyFish chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Interesting! I hope you continue _
friendly chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
great story..
sablecain chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I liked this! They never quite give us the C for all the H do they? Enjoyed how Sam found out he'd shot Dean and how they both reacted. Liked Jo too;) Good job:)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
SalemsChild chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Cool oneshot. I really liked the "Born Under a Bad Sign" episode but I have to agree. This WAS a better way of ending it than what they did. Kudos.
Machaggis chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Welcome to Supernatural :-)

What a great way for Sam to find out he shot Dean, because one or another, he IS going to find out. This really helped bring that episode to a close in my mind, since it seemed to end so abruptly. Thanks :-)
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh, what a lovely little piece.

Especially the last lines. I adore the last lines. They're just...true.

The boys sound like themselves, and that's a reason alone to take my hat off.

Jo, on the other hand...I'm sorry, but I had trouble 'hearing' her in this. I like her, have never really had anything against her, but...

I like the idea that Jo checked up on the boys afterwards. I just fail miserably trying to imagine her here. But I'm twisted, so ignore that. ;)

Thank You for a lovely tag!
JustGray chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Yes. Good job. My first thought when Dean was driving at the end of the ep was "what the hell?" It made no sense to me. Thanks for the great tag.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
You know i was suprised by jo in this episode... I wasn't rooting for sam to kill her... LOL good tag... like the way Sam found out about shooting dean...good job