Reviews for And the Future is Certain
buffyaddict chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
wow! i really enjoyed this. you made me tear up when dean and sam reunited. *sniff*

what a creative and interesting story! and sam is an uncle! very cool.

thank you for this.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I was expecting it to be Sam but I was still a little surprised. Then I was even more surprised by Dean's spirit. I love your idea of what Dean would choose and Zach's existence. Excellent story.
Rinne chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
It took me a while, but then I picked that Zach was Dean's kid.

Love the option you've given here, that Dean has become a Reaper.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I have been sobbing the whole 60 plus minutes it's taken me to read this! I knew who Zach was the moment he showed up, but not exactly how this was going to play out. I'm glad Sam is going to explain everything to Deanne. I'll bet she'd be a great hunter. Thanks for this story, even tho the tears are still falling!
friendly chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
that was great.. I loved it... I think you should do a sequel.. I would love to see Zach on more hunts...
LindsayQ chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
That was a stellar frigin story! I knew Zach was Dean's kid as soon as you said Coffee/cream complexion and then when you said green eyes...well yeah, that cemented it! Awesome!

Awesome story! just wow

(are you on LJ? I'm Supesfan88 :D)

You should put this story on LJ if you haven't already - You'll get a lot more and much better reviews that you would here :D
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Just outstandingly good. And so COMPLETE. Every "but what about . . ." question that could have been asked, if Dean had died immediately after the car crash was answered. And even though there was a huge gap of time between Sam then and Sam now, you've filled in his life, created a whole picture out of a few memories and images.

Bittersweet - Dean's gone, but he's neither a lost spirit nor completely out of Sam's life. Knowing that he was there with Sarah was breathtakingly beautiful.

And now Dean's son has a family - the family he was searching for. And Sam's daughter does, as well. And some of the past has been peacefully laid to rest.

Fantastic work, as always!
Luxorien chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
That was lovely. Sad and sweet.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
An incredible story-what a treat for a rainy Sunday morning!

Loved the way you showed how Dean's death had a purpose; that should bring a measure of peace to Sam. All the characters were so well written and believable. Poor Sam. It is the hardest being left behind. But just as Dean would have chosen life to watch over Sam, so Sam does the same for his daughter. Just lovely.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I sure would have appreciated if either the rating or an author's note would have identified this as a deathfic.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow! That is one damn good story! You had me in tears reading this. I just loved it, so well written, and full of suprises! I will probable read it again now, now that I know the truth. I love Zach he is so worthy of Dean. This has to go on my favourite story list - definitely! Well done
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
That was great! The third option, I mean, that should have been in the show. If anyone, Dean would deserve a third option (though it doesn't seem like the best job)

good job!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Great story! I had my doubts that Zack was part of the Winchester family but it was nicely put. We didn't learn it right until the end, also that Cassie was is mother. It's just very sad that Dean is dead. But great idea and nice job!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Oh, this is breathtaking and tear-inducing.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2