Reviews for Immortal
love it
Tis Kehaoh wait no its not chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Naw,ssoo sweet! C: -
luvwriting13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
so so so so so good! haha, have I said "so" enough?
dairy queen chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Hi bowie! It's Liz and Alice, and we just wanted to say how much we LOVED you're story! We're a little bored here at work so we're going to keep reading all your stories until a customer appears. Keep up the great work!
Desi-Grasshopper chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
not bad. it was very cute
alice and edward cullen chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
fantastical )

x
Topaz Ki chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
thats really good!
Um. Fish chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Hurray! I've been waiting for so long to find a good carlisle/esme story. Besides the fact that I actually found one, it just happened to be amazing! well done and I hope you write more oneshots!
western8 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
It's great!
Nayame chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Really, really cute.

Although I think the line "I'ma vampire" is just a bit... short? In my opinion, Carlis would have said it a bit... longer. Can't tell what I'm wanting to say .

Anyway. Really nice and really cute :)
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
*claps loudly*

Wonderful Wonderful! I loved it. Didn't think it was OOC at all! Great Great job! ;)
LongLostTwinOfIsabellaSwan chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
That was unbelievably sweet. A few minor grammatical errors were present, I think, and some awkward word choices, and a few inaccuracies in the storylore, but those things didn't matter quite so much. I loved it! It was sweet and not OOC at all - given the circumstances, as you said.

Found it on LJ :D
Skittle.Kitty chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
That was adorable! It's so refreshing to see a Carisle/Esme fanfic! :3 I absolutly loved it!
PenName SN chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Ooh! I love it. Very cute. Deffinetly one of my favorites now.

Can't wait to read your next chapter. )
waterandsky04 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
that was cute, update soon