Reviews for Big Trouble Little Trunks
Great story, very funny!
blackkitty27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
ouch poor trunks

i have been ther

mi mom has said the egscat words to me

n trust it hurts...T.T
Jane chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Great! Never imagined that Bulma could be so more similar to Vegeta like that... But it was something kind of expected, because they are really very very similar. Wonderful, very funny too. Laughed a lot with the poor little Trunks XD Poor him, with parents like these... AhuAHAUhauhAa

Keep doing such greats fanfics! & about my favorite couple of all ;)
katarina chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
that was great i honestly think it shud be a two-shot tho cuzza trunks storming ...bulma!WOW! thta was wired but u shud cont.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I loved how she treated TRunks. In fact I remember an episode of Gt where Trunks says to the mechanical bot they brought from their trip that he should be afraid of his father but that is mother was the one he should really be scared of...
Vegeta lover chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
hey what's up? considering the date u last updated it I find it incredible that there are still DBZ fans remaining on this little backwater world... all this time i ve been trying to look for a BV fan to talk to... sad isnt it? alright, fine ill cut the formal Vegeta-ish language, HEY WHASSUP! submitin a review here! #1 BULMA'S TOO PSYCHO TO HER CUTE SON ITS JUST SO FRICKKIN HEARTLESS! #2 I NO ITS HARD TO MAKE VEGETA HIMSELF BUT HES TO LOVEY DOVEY IN PUBLIC AND STUFF!
Bellatrixred chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I loved it!
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
LOL, so did he hook up with his partner in crime?
Alexandrea Romanzesco chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
holy demon child...gives me flashbacks when i had to babysit my neighbor's kids... *shudders*

~alex~
Lilith-Shii chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Trunks had it coming!

I can really imagine Vegeta could say, 'You're such a bitch, but that's why I love you.'

xD

Good story.
Elisabpshady chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
lol poor trunks! i feel so bad for him..

but was so cute, veggie and bulma... lol

i love them!
BlankBullet chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
i liked the beginning of the story but the rest disappointed me. bulma would never call her son a 'rat' and yelled at him like that. i had the impression bulma hates trunks in your , witty writing though:)
reviewer not a writer chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
interesting lol
D4cHilliN chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aw! Bulma was so mean! Trunks was close to tears! aww i loved this. So cute at the end. Veggie was thinking about her. aww. So sad for trunks though. I'd love for you to run this intoa story but sadly, it's only a oneshot that is definitely going on my faves.